Sponsored

I am hour 1 reservation and #1 at my dealer. No email.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Night 1 reservation, and I just got my Ford....Pass email this morning :LOL:
same. I saw an email notification from Ford and nearly wrecked....... no not that email. Ford Pass email...... zzzz
Sponsored

TennesseePA

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2008 ES350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The guy that plays golf with the dealership owner will get his bronco before you.
I hope thatā€™s the case. I donā€™t play golf but my daughter is dating the son of the guy who owns the dealership. And I am very close friends with the owner, at least I thought we were friends. If I donā€™t get an email soon Iā€™ll know I guess.

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 77 Bronco, 04 F150, 15 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two hours after the site crash day one. Number one at my dealer...also recently learned I was a PB and I got nothing!! So Iā€™m with yeah! Still shooting for august all I care about. Having it few weeks before taking off for vacation for the month of September.
I asked Curtis about priority builds yesterday and he told me they didn't get any! He did tell me they were getting two this first round though.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FYI FEs werenā€™t eligible to be prioritized by dealers. Itā€™s right there on the comms

Reactions: abe

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I don't think it is very fair to all of a sudden say there are "priority builds" at dealerships when we have all waited so long. They should have nixed the whole idea after the first set back.
Ford "Fast Pass"

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I asked Curtis about priority builds yesterday and he told me they didn't get any! He did tell me they were getting two this first round though.
Aww. Thatā€™s good to hear. I bet I misunderstood then when I asked about them. Are you in the first round. I added the BO bar to my build last minute. I think thatā€™s what is slowing mine down. Especially since they are re-tooling it!!

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Confirmed. All of the early builds were priority builds that were requested by Ford to dealerships, whether the customer knew or not. Those of us that did not get an email so far, still have a chance to get a build in June. All of those emailed already, AGAIN, were priority builds. My dealership chose the customer with the earliest reservation stamp (only got one) for the priority build, which was fair. My dealer is getting 20, lost one, MY21 Broncos. I am number 5 in line.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All of the early builds were priority builds that were requested by Ford to dealerships
Again, this is 100% wrong. Many of the builds that have been scheduled so far were FE (myself included), and FE were not eligible for prioritization by the dealership.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I called Ford/Bronco team, a couple days ago, the woman said I'd receive something next week, then pulled up my order number and said I'd get the "May" email. I am an early 7/14 reservation.
That is about what I expect. An email in May with a broad window of time for expected delivery (quarter or month). In the meantime, if you fall into that production scheduling, you will get a precise answer (week). I'm good with that.

Sponsored

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see a lot of people getting crazy here cause they donā€™t have an e-mail. Let me make you feel better.
I reserved my Bronco within minutes of opening on July 13th and I am reservation number 1 out of 120 at my dealer.

No e-mail as of April 16th.

Thatā€™s for a 4D non Sasquatch Badlands 2.3 with MIC top.

Update: I called the dealer and he told me they got a couple of Broncos scheduled yesterday, but not mine even though he double checked time stamps and I was number 1. He said it doesnā€™t makes sense because the ones that were scheduled were only 1 FE and then Ā« simple Ā» builds like Big Bend and stuff. He hasnā€™t seen any link between time stamps and the ones that were scheduled.
He said next scheduling is next week.
Thanks Ford!

Let me make you feel better.. My wife is up there in the marketing for Ford and we've know the Bronco was coming officially for a LONG time but some how we are Q3 MY22 for our WT. "The more you know"

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let me make you feel better.. My wife is up there in the marketing for Ford and we've know the Bronco was coming officially for a LONG time but some how we are Q3 MY22 for our WT. "The more you know"
THE ALL KNOWING. Like I said, "ain't no body got no time for that". Good day sir.

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Again, this is 100% wrong. Many of the builds that have been scheduled so far were FE (myself included), and FE were not eligible for prioritization by the dealership.
See quote from Granger Ford in another thread. Looks like you are correct. Priority builds and FE in this round. I am resigning myself to a May email.

We have not but they release in odd patterns right now, they are only grabbing the bumped (if possible) and some FE's we expect more on Tuesday...

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So are people getting emails everyday since they started, or are they coming in waves? Like thereā€™s an approaching day more emails will come?

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same. I saw an email notification from Ford and nearly wrecked....... no not that email. Ford Pass email...... zzzz
Wow!! šŸ¤©
I got my Ford Pass email on Friday too!
What was your Ford Pass email timestamp? šŸ˜‚
Sponsored