Sponsored

I am in desperate need of timely educated advice.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I don't get it the first 3500 FE's were gone in hours and when they added 3500 more they were gone too so how did you get res #2 for a FE and when is that one timestamp for the res?
I'm with you, this doesn't sound right at all. I'm betting there is ONE FE and he'd better get it while the getting is good. The second one MAY be a bonus FE, but that seems very unlikely.
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You need to physically go to the dealerships and gauge the managers' responses face to face. If you don't get a warm and fuzzy, tell both dealers you want the FE regardless of how they are spec'd out. Then, after taking delivery of BOTH, offer to sell the one you don't want back to whichever dealership was shadier for $20K over MSRP. Tell them they can then turn around and sell it for $100K and everybody wins. Chances are they won't take you up on it and you can sell it to a member of the forum for what you paid = true win-win. Problem solved.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if it's because I'm under the weather but I have absolutely no clue what's going on and I've reread all this a couple times. My headache is actually worse now.
I dont either. Im reserved through Two Rivers Ford and theyve been nothing but helpful in keeping me informed to the best of their ability.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I don't know if it's because I'm under the weather but I have absolutely no clue what's going on and I've reread all this a couple times. My headache is actually worse now.
Its because the OP has yet to clarify which is "dealer 1" or "dealer 1". Neither has he clarified if he's got a FE at dealer-1 and emails for an FE at dealer-2. Its been a lot of guessing

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember the old reading and literacy program campaign (when some of us were kids, I'm a Gen X'er if that helps give you the time frame) R.I.F. Reading Is Fundamental? They use to advertise it during Saturday morning cartoons? I'm thinking they abandon that program prematurely and that it should be rekindled and maybe Admin will allow them to advertise it here on our Forum that is obviously in dire need of some remedial literacy refreshers.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't get it the first 3500 FE's were gone in hours and when they added 3500 more they were gone too so how did you get res #2 for a FE and when is that one timestamp for the res?
My sifting through the original post along with my experience comes to this interpretation. Dealer #1 converted FE res without consent. Since at the time dealer switches were still being allowed the conversion automatically locked the res at that dealer and could not be switched. So Ford allowed a hi-jacked res to, basically, be recreated at another dealership. Allowing OP to have a second FE reservation at a dealer #2.

And Ford didn't add an additional 3500 FE's later. They accidently allowed for 3500 4-doors and 3500 2-doors instead of 3500 total.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet, but I am not tracking.

200.gif
Sponsored