Sponsored

I am in desperate need of timely educated advice.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok I have a very early time stamp for a 2 door FE. At dealer #1. They pull an early order on my so I excersize my right and have timestamp for FE moved to dealer #2. They had me create a new RSVP Note the owners of the dealerships are friends.

Ford failed to cancel my first RSVP and it was built and waiting if I want it. I didn't select the color or anything. I want the bronco from dealer #2. I was giver the order number as B326 and I was waiting to hear back from dealer number 2 with a build date. He calls today with bad news. Says he has been on the phone for two days and talked to a VP and everyone in-between who said my 2 door FE will not be built as they are done building hardtops. He is all sorry saying someone at Ford dropped he ball. And reccomended that I go ahead and buy from dealer #1. SOMETHING is very suspicious as this call came 30 minutes after dealer 1 today me I have till 6pm to decide if I want the bronco they order.

I call Ford who agrees it is susocious and is esculating to a supervisor. My bronco is still active with a priority 10 meaning a VIN is about to be issued. (I think). But the dealer said he was told it won't happen. Am I being played? If there a higher authority I can contact? As of now I am awaiting a call from a supervisor. And was told to call dealer number two and ask manager why he said it.was canceled if it is still active with a priority 10..
Any advice or can any one read between the lines?

I am about to call famous consumer action center to investigate. Any knowlwdgw or advice would be great.

62FF0943-E955-42AD-BD5E-8EB677492859.jpeg
If the bronco is at msrp buy it.
Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm really shocked that one of these 2 dealers is Two Rivers. I'm assuming it's dealer #2? Have you worked with Matthew Barker? If you have an order for an FE, I think Ford guarantees you will get it in 2021.

OP
OP
dblev

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was never given any paperwork as it was over the phone. Less than a week ago he told me he has a few FEs not yet scheduled but planned to call Ford and make sure they did

QUOTE="rtaylor, post: 858239, member: 4754"]
You made a new 2nd reservation? How could a new reservation be FE? I think FE should be priority 1 now (not 10). Is the order printout from dealer #2 actually for an FE model?
[/QUOTE]

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok I have a very early time stamp for a 2 door FE. At dealer #1. They pull an early order on my so I excersize my right and have timestamp for FE moved to dealer #2. They had me create a new RSVP Note the owners of the dealerships are friends.

Ford failed to cancel my first RSVP and it was built and waiting if I want it. I didn't select the color or anything. I want the bronco from dealer #2. I was giver the order number as B326 and I was waiting to hear back from dealer number 2 with a build date. He calls today with bad news. Says he has been on the phone for two days and talked to a VP and everyone in-between who said my 2 door FE will not be built as they are done building hardtops. He is all sorry saying someone at Ford dropped he ball. And reccomended that I go ahead and buy from dealer #1. SOMETHING is very suspicious as this call came 30 minutes after dealer 1 today me I have till 6pm to decide if I want the bronco they order.

I call Ford who agrees it is susocious and is esculating to a supervisor. My bronco is still active with a priority 10 meaning a VIN is about to be issued. (I think). But the dealer said he was told it won't happen. Am I being played? If there a higher authority I can contact? As of now I am awaiting a call from a supervisor. And was told to call dealer number two and ask manager why he said it.was canceled if it is still active with a priority 10..
Any advice or can any one read between the lines?

I am about to call famous consumer action center to investigate. Any knowlwdgw or advice would be great.

62FF0943-E955-42AD-BD5E-8EB677492859.jpeg
Can't offer any advice - just here to say f#$^%&*! the Ford reservation scheme and the horse it rode in on. Next time Ford, wait until you actually have vehicles fleshed out and ready to sell, and then sell them to customers, instead of this early reservation malarkey.

OP
OP
dblev

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm really shocked that one of these 2 dealers is Two Rivers. I'm assuming it's dealer #2? Have you worked with Matthew Barker? If you have an order for an FE, I think Ford guarantees you will get it in 2021.
Yes bingo you nailed it. A friend thinks dealer 1 is worried about me bailing and talked to dealer two too force me into the bronco. I have requested the VIN number and price from an owner of dealer 1 three times with no reply other than "when are you gonna come get it"
They bag about works class service but won't give me the vin so I know what I'm buying

Sponsored
OP
OP
dblev

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Matthews only advice was to buy the bronco at deer number 1 or buy another mid Ford. Didn't even said if something happens you will be a priority for MY22. won't return calls email. Sales manager said FEs are not guaranteed.

QUOTE="brentutk, post: 858282, member: 12843"]
[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
dblev

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It would mean a ton of you all would tweet Mike Levine this threat. I didn't, skueaky wheel gets fixed. I have little doubt both dealerships.are following this seeking libel. All they will see are stone cold facts and an old fashioned screwing

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco I am in desperate need of timely educated advice. 1632948427413

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes bingo you nailed it. A friend thinks dealer 1 is worried about me bailing and talked to dealer two too force me into the bronco. I have requested the VIN number and price from an owner of dealer 1 three times with no reply other than "when are you gonna come get it"
They bag about works class service but won't give me the vin so I know what I'm buying
Honestly, I would think Dealer #1 is super anxious/hoping you don't want that FE. If you turn it down, they will sell it for WAY over MSRP I'm sure.

It's been said already, but I'd take that FE. Once I was sure that the second FE was being built at Dealer #2, I'd sell the first FE to someone for what you paid. (I think you mentioned you were looking into selling it to another soldier or someone locally in your previous thread?)

Thanks for your service also.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been waiting for a supervisor to call me as well, been 3 weeks now, they said 4 business days!

Sponsored

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It would mean a ton of you all would tweet Mike Levine this threat. I didn't, skueaky wheel gets fixed. I have little doubt both dealerships.are following this seeking libel. All they will see are stone cold facts and an old fashioned screwing
I think you need to take a breath and collect yourself. You’re not going to get the answers you need on here tonight and I am certainly not tweeting anyone this crazed saga that I was barely able to read.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Matthews only advice was to buy the bronco at deer number 1 or buy another mid Ford. Didn't even said if something happens you will be a priority for MY22. won't return calls email. Sales manager said FEs are not guaranteed.

QUOTE="brentutk, post: 858282, member: 12843"]
[/QUOTE]
Sales manager's statement goes against every single statement Ford has made. FE's are guaranteed as MY21. This could be a case of malicious dealership trying to hot-potato your purchase.

It is in dealer #1's best interest for you to buy from dealer #2 so they can sell your FE way above MSRP. Similarly Dealer #2 might be saying you won't get an FE from this year, hoping you go for the FE you have waiting at dealer #1 and when your FE does show up at dealer #2 you pass on it since you have the one from #1 and then #2 can sell your FE way above MSRP.

Could also just be a case of sales manager being an idiot and misinterpreting Ford's MY21 hardtop 2.0 directive. They might believe that per Ford if you have an MIC 2.0 and no VIN yet you are pushed to MY22 and be overlooking that Ford included one major exception to that statement. All FE's will be MY21. Whether dealer #2 is being dumb or intentionally malicious, I agree with everyone else. Get them to send you a copy of your order details placed to Ford on 3/15 so you can confirm the order is for an FE. Buy the FE from dealer #1 (if you are getting it at or below MSRP), wait for the second FE to come later this year, sell the first FE keep the second.

Lastly wait until end of day tomorrow to confirm. There is a high-likelihood that second FE gets scheduling info tomorrow. There no reason to rush on this and make a hasty decision.

My_2021_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 f250 , 2000 f350 ,2006 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't get it the first 3500 FE's were gone in hours and when they added 3500 more they were gone too so how did you get res #2 for a FE and when is that one timestamp for the res?
Sponsored