Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm debating the same thing, when my Bronco arrives in '22 (hmmm......maybe '23), do I keep my '07JKU they are basically the same vehicle. I don't drive enough to warrant having 2, so I'm going to probably sell it to a family member. It would be tough to sell to anyone else without going over all of the things I've broken and left broken:

Rear seat belts (rust/sand won't snap most of the time)
Catalytic converter partially clogged
Transmission somewhat iffy
Leaks oil
Leaks coolant

-All of which aren't really a problem driving around town.

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I regret selling mine. I didn’t want to miss out on the high priced used market, but I fully regret selling mine…every day.
Worst part is, I sold it 5 months ago and saw it on the road yesterday.

D6D5B27A-3623-4E99-B5B0-6988C61712E8.jpeg

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I regret selling mine. I didn’t want to miss out on the high priced used market, but I fully regret selling mine…every day.
Worst part is, I sold it 5 months ago and saw it on the road yesterday.

Ford Bronco I am really going to miss my JK D6D5B27A-3623-4E99-B5B0-6988C61712E8
Very nice and tasteful JK. So many are over the top bolt-on madness with 24's. This is a good look.
I'd be sad too to see it running around town, and then dry my tears with the stacks of cash in my pocket from selling it...

Sponsored

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very nice and tasteful JK. So many are over the top bolt-on madness with 24's. This is a good look.
I'd be sad too to see it running around town, and then dry my tears with the stacks of cash in my pocket from selling it...
Thanks! That’s exactly what i was going for with this “build”.
It was paid off and he paid in crisp $100 bills. I thought it would ease the pain…but it didn’t. Lol.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I totally get missing the Jeep. I was going to sell both of these Jeeps to buy the Bronco, but I decided I can't get myself to sell the yellow one. Yellow is my color, and yellow XJ's are very rare, and it looks like I won't get a yellow Bronco. I have already sold my white trail Jeep, which I hardly ever drive, and my friend who is buying it is willing to wait until my Bronco is on the way. Since I decided to keep the yellow Jeep, I went ahead and sold my extremely rare collectors model Street Comanche. Hard to let that go, but I have too many cars, too much insurance etc, and I rarely drive it. It went to someone who collects them and will really appreciate it. Oh well.

I will be happy to get the Bronco. Something new and fun.

Ford Bronco I am really going to miss my JK 213422977_10216915686598964_7252926993943079908_n
Ford Bronco I am really going to miss my JK 20170814_070651

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update…no longer regret selling. Switched to a soft top and changed the color yesterday. Received a VIN today. 😂

Ford Bronco I am really going to miss my JK B2899E75-23AC-44D4-B0DB-28065F5D87FE

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a die hard Bronco fan. My new Bronco will be my fifth. I got the Jk in 2014 thinking Bronco's will never return. This Jk has been bad ass even though it (like many others) has had odd electrical issues and next to no power. Put it in four low with both diffs locked and it will damn sure get you there. But I'll happily let it go whenever the new rig shows up. I will be happy, happy, happy.
Ford Bronco I am really going to miss my JK Hells Gate.PNG
Sponsored