Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently have a spare box of electrical issues with mine, that I won't be sad about getting rid of. The overall vehicle though.... we have been through a lot and gone so many awesome places. Will miss that. The Bronco will just be the next chapter, and (hopefully) without the issues. (y)
Sponsored

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I accpeted an offer on mine the night before they announed the hold on all hard tops. I felt like I got hit in the stomach that next morning, no jeep and no bronco?!?! Luckily the guy backed out of the deal when he thought about how much I had to explain how everything worked and all the changes I had made to it. He was asking how 4x4 worked, what are lockers, whyd I change the gear ratio, etc etc. He just wanted a grocery-getter, this is a lot of truck for that. I think I'm going to wait a while before I re-list it, like a year or 2 or 3, or whenever Ford decides to help me out.

Ford Bronco I am really going to miss my JK jeepFront

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you like the Exo rack? I've been toying with the idea for a while, considering it for the Bronco (one day) to have a bit more capacity and freedom to go topless.
All I've ever had were the crossrail-mounted baskets on my off roaders.
I *love* that particular model. It’s formally the Kargo Master Pro but that line has been bought/rebranded Adventure Rack Systems. ( https://adventureracksystems.com )

Something like a 400lb dynamic and 800lb static rating. Thick powder coating. Well designed.

Downside is it’s heavy AF…

So the takeaway is, a well made and sturdy exoskeleton rack is amazing. A cheap flimsy rattly one that will rust is terrible.

Last edited:

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I accpeted an offer on mine the night before they announed the hold on all hard tops. I felt like I got hit in the stomach that next morning, no jeep and no bronco?!?! Luckily the guy backed out of the deal when he thought about how much I had to explain how everything worked and all the changes I had made to it. He was asking how 4x4 worked, what are lockers, whyd I change the gear ratio, etc etc. He just wanted a grocery-getter, this is a lot of truck for that. I think I'm going to wait a while before I re-list it, like a year or 2 or 3, or whenever Ford decides to help me out.

Ford Bronco I am really going to miss my JK jeepFront
Hahaha. "If you have to ask, this is not the vehicle for you."

I'm cleaning up my TJ for this same process.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hahaha. "If you have to ask, this is not the vehicle for you."

I'm cleaning up my TJ for this same process.
Yep, he literally said it was just to go get groceries and stuff now and then, I had to ask where his store was and did it have a paved road.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was asked by someone from Craigslist if I could change it to an automatic for them… it so much fun dealing with people up here.
Oh brother, it's not just up there. They have cousins down here in the southeast. :)

Blaine23

Big Bend
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Definitely have gotten emotional this week when I got my VIN. Drove Jolene here for 11 years. Moved across states twice. Hit a lot of trails and had a lot of memories. I couldn't be more excited for my new Bronco, but I'm definitely going to have a hard time selling the JK.
Ford Bronco I am really going to miss my JK 33A85BE5-0F00-45E3-8F30-360333CF4557.JPG

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco I am really going to miss my JK 33A85BE5-0F00-45E3-8F30-360333CF4557.JPG
Yeah, I was going to sell mine, got a bunch of inquiries from friends when I posted up that I ordered a Bronco and was going to sell the Jeeps. Now, I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep the yellow one, especially since I can't get a yellow Bronco.

Ford Bronco I am really going to miss my JK 225615089_10217007776461153_7019523640287526926_n

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m never selling my JK. One of my favorite toys through the years.

I’m sure the Bronco will be great but it will have a Rubicon as a garage mate.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I was going to sell mine, got a bunch of inquiries from friends when I posted up that I ordered a Bronco and was going to sell the Jeeps. Now, I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep the yellow one, especially since I can't get a yellow Bronco.

225615089_10217007776461153_7019523640287526926_n.jpg

I regret selling my xj. Dont do it.

My wife was once driving the xj and I told my kids I'm a little worried. They said awee thats so sweet, you are worried about mom. I said no we can always get another mom but we can't ever get another xj.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! That’s exactly what i was going for with this “build”.
It was paid off and he paid in crisp $100 bills. I thought it would ease the pain…but it didn’t. Lol.
I think many of us have that one vehicle we miss. I wouldn’t say “regret” selling, but miss it.

For me it was my 2013 Camaro SS. Sweet car, not practical in the slightest, but I miss that car.

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think many of us have that one vehicle we miss. I wouldn’t say “regret” selling, but miss it.

For me it was my 2013 Camaro SS. Sweet car, not practical in the slightest, but I miss that car.
The one i miss most was my 2000 Camaro SS. I honestly think i miss that era of my life more than anything though, lol. (That was 2005).

OP
OP
PrepVet

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well. She’s gone. It was bitter sweet seeing it drive away for the last time. I hope the new owner takes as good care of her as I did and enjoys it as much, if not more.

That said, I look forward to getting my Bronco. A lot.

But holy cow the used car market is nuts. I bought the JK 8 years ago with ~56k on the clock and I just sold it with over 220k on the odo for MORE than I bought it for. :eek:
Sponsored