First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You and your spotter make that look easy. You have mad skills.

Great job and great video.

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not remove hitch extender before hitting these trails?

Nice work on the driving and video.

Thanks

Sponsored

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally! Some content of just the Bronco wheelin'! No dumb commentary or opinions. Thanks for this!

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That point at 3:30 when you’re going up that steep incline, wasn’t that the same spot where that orange lifted bronco with 37’s really struggled? You made it look easy. Can someone tell me why they think that is? Experience, tires, line, etc? Thanks

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi guys,

** No Broncos were hurt in the filming of this episode **

The long awaited moment has finally arrived and I took delivery of my brand new 2021 Oxford White Bronco Badlands. 13 months of waiting can afford you plenty of time to plan for an epic off-roading trip. Upon taking delivery of my Bronco I equipped my rig with the Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated to the the Mickey Thompson Baja MT tires and set out to explore Moab and capture the AWESOMENESS on film. Enjoy!

IMG_4618.jpeg
Totally epic! For a moment I was afraid that you broke your Bronco at Moab! (No, sir, broke it IN!)

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha pretty sure I saw you airing your tires down in the parking lot of hell’s revenge trailhead this day. Was in one of the three sxs’s that headed out in front of you guys. Made me jealous you were driving yours on the trail lol. Almost walked over to take a look but had to head out with the other guys. Nice vid!
It was a beautiful day for wheeling that day. I hope you guys had fun out on the trail!

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I meant to be clever in my title. Obviously, I missed the mark and ruffled some feathers. I'm making videos that are light hearted an fun to watch so I need to do a better job of not alienating my audience. Lesson learned and will do better next time.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you ruinng a 2.3 or 2.7. Great vid!
It's equipped with the 2.7L and performed great on our drive to Moab through the various passes (i.e. TFL's Ike's towing challenge & Vail pass) as well as out on the trail in 2H, 4H, and 4L.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing. Any details about your truck? Tire size any mods you've done?
It's a 2021 Bronco Badlands trim, with the 2.7L EB power plant, and the LUX and Sasquatch packages. The current upgrades are the 17x8.5, 0mm Icon Alloys Rebound Pro with the InnerLock tech mated with the 35"x12.5 Mickey Thompson MTZ P3 MT tires. I've also installed the Diode Dynamics 3" pod/ditch lights and have taken it out on a night run in Grand Junction, CO. However, I'll need to work on capturing higher quality footage during less than ideal lighting conditions before I post a video of it.

My future mods that are on order includes the King Shocks 2.5 coil overs with the compression adjuster, the RPG Upper Control Arms and steering tie rod kit, and the Magnaflow Cat-back performance exhaust. Ultimately, I'll be pursuing a mid/long travel kit to reliably run 37" tires. I recognize that this may also require upgrading my drivetrain components and braking components.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@broncoepic Nice vid, looks like so much fun1 How do you like those tires? Road noise bad? Seen any mud?
It was a blast!! The tires have performed well on paved roads and superbly on dirt/rocks. Road noise around town is minimal and at highway speeds becomes only slightly bit more noticeable. I have not been in muddy conditions which isn't very common in CO. I've seen videos of folks mudding their rigs and it does seem like a blast.
Sponsored