Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great video, really enjoyed watching you show off what your Bronco can do. Still waiting for mine...
Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There were 3 obstacles that I was unwilling to try this time around. They were the "Escalator" and the two tubs (Mickey's and Devil's hot tub).
I enjoyed the vid - thanks for posting.

I've done Mickey's (once) and the Escalator several times. I see no point of doing the hot tub's - not my thing. Did it once so I could say I did - kind of like Lion's Back (wouldn't do that again if I could).

The Escalator isn't too bad, but the line can be deceiving and you can easily put it on it's side if your tire slips off the wall.

Looking forward to more vids...

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I enjoyed the vid - thanks for posting.

I've done Mickey's (once) and the Escalator several times. I see no point of doing the hot tub's - not my thing. Did it once so I could say I did - kind of like Lion's Back (wouldn't do that again if I could).

The Escalator isn't too bad, but the line can be deceiving and you can easily put it on it's side if your tire slips off the wall.

Looking forward to more vids...
Iā€™d like to do Mickeyā€™s and Escalator on my next trip. We werenā€™t sure about the line on escalator and was concerned with getting it wrong and making headlines for all the wrong reasons. The Lionā€™s Back is an impressive sight and I wouldā€™ve like the opportunity to at least consider it.

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Canā€™t wait to get my bronco out to moab. Try to make it almost every year.

34E1F74B-5DE5-49C6-A6EC-33A8D7FE96F8.jpeg

Sponsored

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi guys,

** No Broncos were hurt in the filming of this episode **

The long awaited moment has finally arrived and I took delivery of my brand new 2021 Oxford White Bronco Badlands. 13 months of waiting can afford you plenty of time to plan for an epic off-roading trip. Upon taking delivery of my Bronco I equipped my rig with the Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated to the the Mickey Thompson Baja MT tires and set out to explore Moab and capture the AWESOMENESS on film. Enjoy!

Ford Bronco I BROKE-IN my brand new BRONCO at Moab!! 34E1F74B-5DE5-49C6-A6EC-33A8D7FE96F8
Awesome indeed, and great job! I want my Bronco, while I dont see my adventures being to that scale of mountain climbing, Id break out in hives, lol, I just want to go driving in it!

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks by the way great video. Iā€™ll be in western CO and Moab next spring. Wondered if guides were available like in your video.
Iā€™m not 100% sure but Iā€™m sure there are guides in Moab. We met a couple who were visiting from the East coast and they tagged along with us and finished Hells Revenge in a Jeep rental.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not remove hitch extender before hitting these trails?

Nice work on the driving and video.

Thanks
Although there arenā€™t any spots in Hells or Fins where you could hit and damage your spare tire, nevertheless the hitch extender was used just in case. In one the clips I do drag the spare tire through the sand when tackling an obstacle.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi guys,

** No Broncos were hurt in the filming of this episode **

The long awaited moment has finally arrived and I took delivery of my brand new 2021 Oxford White Bronco Badlands. 13 months of waiting can afford you plenty of time to plan for an epic off-roading trip. Upon taking delivery of my Bronco I equipped my rig with the Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated to the the Mickey Thompson Baja MT tires and set out to explore Moab and capture the AWESOMENESS on film. Enjoy!

Ford Bronco I BROKE-IN my brand new BRONCO at Moab!! 34E1F74B-5DE5-49C6-A6EC-33A8D7FE96F8
Thanks for a great video of the new Bronco on the rocks at Moab. I hope to get there someday. What size were those MT tires, and did you do any additional modifications?

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although there arenā€™t any spots in Hells or Fins where you could hit and damage your spare tire, nevertheless the hitch extender was used just in case. In one the clips I do drag the spare tire through the sand when tackling an obstacle.
Got it - makes sense to use that as a sacrificial lamb. I do the same with my 3/4 ton pickup, which has much different approach and departure limitations. New to vehicles with rear tire on back like Jeep and Bronco. Thanks for feedback and, again, really enjoyed the video.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for a great video of the new Bronco on the rocks at Moab. I hope to get there someday. What size were those MT tires, and did you do any additional modifications?
They were the 35ā€ Mickey Thompson MTZ P3 Mud Terrain wrapped around the Icon Alloys 17ā€ Rebound Pro w/ InnerLock wheels.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ā€˜21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Simply awesome. To see a full size vehicle executing those super technical Moab obstacles just makes you stop and appreciate the engineers who conceive and build these things. And to see that after such a long wait is like a cold glass of water after a year in the desert. I look forward to getting out there myself but thanks so much for that amazing taste! (You have a great spotter BTW).