Sponsored

I can’t be the only one that LOVES this…..

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
… It's amazing how far we've come in about 15 years that the cup holder is this big of an issue. …

I want to know how many drinks do people drive around with....
I want to know how many drinks do people drive around with....
Right. Cupholders aren’t just for beverages anymore. Two beverages, but add two cell phones, one gmrs radio. With Apple Carplay/ Android auto you don’t need to look at cellphones anymore. They just need to be stored somewhere.
Sponsored

bronco100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's alright, easily the worst gauge cluster of any car I've ever seen though. Wish we could customize it since it's digital. Otherwise like what's the point of it being digital.

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Right. Cupholders aren’t just for beverages anymore. Two beverages, but add two cell phones, one gmrs radio. With Apple Carplay/ Android auto you don’t need to look at cellphones anymore. They just need to be stored somewhere.
I know it's a little different in that we have a manual trans, but two phones fit in the dedicated slot in front of the cup holders, my handheld radios are perfect in front of the shifter or on the pads on the dash, and the midland GMRS slid right in the center console.

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love it with 2 exceptions. No real rear ac vents and lack of cup holders. I did by 2 cup holders that attach to the molle on the back seats. I have a badlands Sasquatch with lux package.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ran into a guy who had a new Corvette at Wawa. I was admiring his vehicle and he was admiring my Badlands. He has a Base Bronco on order currently. I have Velocity Blue and he said he is calling his dealer to change colors from green to VB after seeing mine. Back to the interior...he is very much regretting not being able to get the big 12inch screen on the Base after seeing mine. He said he doesn't want or need all the extras, but he REALLY loved that 12inch screen!
The 12 inch screen is the reason I went OBX, otherwise I may have saved the couple thousand and went mid package on the Big Bend

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Aside from wishing I had the large screen it’s fine. Nothing special but I like it well enough. I find it comfortable and appealing to look at but it does seem rather… like it was designed as an afterthought.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have track skip on the left and volume on the right of my LWN. It should be feasible to repin the wheel harness and swap sides with the right tool. Going to have to pull the airbags, though.

Anyone done a writeup on that process yet?

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My $58k Bronco has 4 less cup holders than my $25k Fusion. It also lacks a garage door opener while the same Fusion has one. If a vehicle seats 4 people why does it not have 4 cup holders? Why is garage door opener not part of at least mid package?

Those are my only 2 gripes...I had a great time carrying 5 large slushes from Sonic home yesterday.
Because removable doors. My 2 door has 4 cupholders.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only think I don’t like is the interior lights (or lack thereof) and the dash, especially the analog speedometer I never use.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My $58k Bronco has 4 less cup holders than my $25k Fusion. It also lacks a garage door opener while the same Fusion has one. If a vehicle seats 4 people why does it not have 4 cup holders? Why is garage door opener not part of at least mid package?

Those are my only 2 gripes...I had a great time carrying 5 large slushes from Sonic home yesterday.
My 2 door badsquatch cost the same, has four cup holders and a garage door opener...
Sponsored