First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Misery loves company and there appears to be plenty of company in recent threads between MIC problems, rogue warning lights, and of course the continued production delays.

As of last night, I am now on the 6th build date change with 8/30 listed as week of production.

Considering we are all paying at or near MSRP, a poster in the mail and $250 in Ford credit is no long sufficient for the cluster F that is Ford right now. A few members of my family work as engineers in the OEM supplier space so I’m well aware of the global supply chain issues. That does not negate Ford’s ability to plan and more importantly communicate.
My biggest concern at this point is taking delivery and having an out of service vehicle waiting on warranty repair.

If Ford doesn’t get their act together (in form of apology and/or incent) I’m going to flip my Bronco, take the $10-15k and run.

I hate to feel this way after the Bronco Off Roadeo but enough is enough.

2.7 BB, MID, MIC, TOW, Shadow Black

Anyone else moving on from this disaster or am I being dramatic?
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No there are a lot of frustrated Ford consumers. We all love the bronco for many different reasons. I give Ford a break with supply issues but their inability to contact customers especially some of us stuck in production limbo is ridiculous. But there is no power in our hands. We cancel and the bronco still goes to the dealer and someone else purchases the rig, the dealer ultimately doesn’t care because they will always have that next customer. So our reality is we wait... wait and wait until we find out breaking point and walk away. Then we kick our own asses when we see the beautiful bronco running around our towns...
It’s a game and u have to decide how long do you want to play it..

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Save the drama for your mama? But seriously folks, I have the exact build as you in cactus gray and let’s be honest… All the auto manufacturers are struggling. Try and hang in there… If you can’t, I understand. Me? Maybe not pumped, but I’m hanging tough! Do what’s right for you.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Misery loves company and there appears to be plenty of company in recent threads between MIC problems, rogue warning lights, and of course the continued production delays.

As of last night, I am now on the 6th build date change with 8/30 listed as week of production.

Considering we are all paying at or near MSRP, a poster in the mail and $250 in Ford credit is no long sufficient for the cluster F that is Ford right now. A few members of my family work as engineers in the OEM supplier space so I’m well aware of the global supply chain issues. That does not negate Ford’s ability to plan and more importantly communicate.
My biggest concern at this point is taking delivery and having an out of service vehicle waiting on warranty repair.

If Ford doesn’t get their act together (in form of apology and/or incent) I’m going to flip my Bronco, take the $10-15k and run.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/403047503159?hash=item5dd780d537:g:WQgAAOSwPYhhDIsp

Big Bend for sale on EBay in Georgia. Classified ad Not an auction. $42K at the dealership. Area 51. Not your preferred color, but it is on the lot.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Save the drama for your mama? But seriously folks, I have the exact build as you in cactus gray and let’s be honest… All the auto manufacturers are struggling. Try and hang in there… If you can’t, I understand. Me? Maybe not pumped, but I’m hanging tough! Do what’s right for you.
Yes they are but that still doesn’t excuse Ford for the lack of communication when it comes to when we might be getting our Broncos.

Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree. The fun is out of it. Summer is over. Im scared of the QC issues and the delays are the icing on the cake. Luckily I have a 99'd 2nd day reservation also. Im going to flip the one that was supposed to be built June 6th and now pushed to Aug 23 (prob pushed to Aug 30ths, just waiting on the email). There will be an OW 2 door, BB, 2.7, sig lights, mid, rear locker for sale whenever it gets delivered. Ill make my 22 optioned differently and hopefully with less issues than the 21 will have.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Not at all!! Have a Day One 4dr Wildtrak / Lux / Leather / Tow order so I am looking at a handful of sins along with the MIC top . . . but as far as I am concerned it is all about patience. I never had high expectations of things going smooth due to the misery and unpredictability of the impact of the pandemic . . . Ford is not different than anyone else right now - things are difficult! I need a part out of Canada (and I live 10 minutes from the Canada/US border!) for my boat and it is going on three weeks . . . it is the way things are right now and all the complaining and irritation will not change it. The way I look at it each pay period that goes by is another opportunity to put a little more money in the bank towards the down payment. I have faith that it will be here sometime this model year and I will love it!!! . . . if I was unhappy I'd just cancel and move on.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Go On, take the money and run !

Steve Miller Approves and Understands

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If that is your biggest worry, as in, it will actually be at the front of your mind when you get your Bronco, maybe being the owner of a first model year vehicle, that debuted in the midst of a pandemic, is not for you.

That said, there are parts supply issues all around. If you look at the nearest competitor, the Wrangler, in production since late 2017, there are shortages of some new drivetrain parts there too. So, there may be no risk-free path forward these days.

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Its hard to stay excited sometimes but consider these facts: This was launched in a middle of a pandemic, the factory just started building them about a month ago, there were tons of supplier issues and they weren't the only ones affected. And don't forget they have THOUSANDS of requests and where you may be in the cue who knows.

I myself have been itching to put in a reservation for one, but I know I wouldn't see one for years. And I can wait until everything smooths out and when dealers start getting some stock in.

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m excited to see the (likely few) new options for MY22. I‘ve known for months that I’ll be getting one next year. As long as I get mine before summer, I’m happy. As an October Granger reservation, I’m starting to think that’s unlikely.

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm just sitting here waiting to hear anything. My reservation is late last year, I know I'm WAY down the list, but I've got time. I do wish I'd have an IDEA of a date, because I'd love to sell my ranger before the price dumps, but here we are.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, kinda sounds like you wanted to flip the Bronco from the start 🤮 Because if you were just fed up with this process, you'd simply walk away. 🤷‍♂️ But you do you... at least you have a VIN, more than 95% of everyone else with a reservation.

OP
OP

aherried

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not even close, I wouldn’t have reserved a BB 2.7, or driven 7 hours one way to attend an off roadeo. If I do flip, I’ll order an updated one with hopes of seeing a MY23.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes they are but that still doesn’t excuse Ford for the lack of communication when it comes to when we might be getting our Broncos.
Well now, you would be 100% correct. However, I cannot control the communications that come out of corporate. It’s virtually nonexistent. But at this point, if they started to communicate, could you really believe what you read?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.