First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is hard to stay excited- my excitement has been steadily diminishing since I placed my reservation on 7/14 at 6:00 am.

Now reading about delays upon delays- hard tops, now 2.7 engines are run out for 2021. I was thinking I may get it Feb or Mar 2022, now I am thinking probably fall of 2022. I am so glad I do not really need another vehicle, or my current vehicle is on its last legs.

I am also worried about on road performance and whether it will keep up with traffic now. Some say it's pretty zippy with the 10 speed, others say it's pretty slow. And that's with the 2.7.
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love hearing people who have build dates bitch about having to wait when the vast majority of order holders have no build date and no clue when to even expect a build date. Then you say you're going to be the scum that sells their bronco marked up on eBay? Sounds like you never liked the bronco that much to begin with #crybaby
Ford Bronco I can no longer “Stay Pumped” tenor

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
STAY PUMPED!!!

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love hearing people who have build dates bitch about having to wait when the vast majority of order holders have no build date and no clue when to even expect a build date. Then you say you're going to be the scum that sells their bronco marked up on eBay? Sounds like you never liked the bronco that much to begin with #crybaby
Yeah. There are worse things in life then having to wait for your new car to get built.

As for scum? Not at all. That's capitalism, baby!

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I assure you the the juice is worth the squeeze. Drove mine with the top down for first time last night. My wife and i went to dinner in it. I am a used car dealer and ive been offered 20k over for it. I did not sell it. On way home last night my wife said its the simple things that make you happy, we had a great drive back home.
Ford Bronco I can no longer “Stay Pumped” howsyourfather

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully the person who you think will buy your used Bronco for $15K over MSRP doesn't keep up on Bronco social media.

;)

OvrLnd99

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2022 BMW Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know everyone's situation is different and everyone had different expectations. I personally placed my reservation in October knowing I would get a late 22MY. The lease on my truck isn't up until Feb of 2023, so as long as I get my Bronco on or before the date I need to turn my truck in, I am good. However, I am still very excited about my Bronco.

I work in healthcare and fully understand how the Pandemic has changed life for everyone, including people and companies that make parts for vehicles. Just the fact that I (we) will be able to get a Bronco, while the ENTIRE world is still hurting/recovering/resurging from COVID is still amazing. I hold no grudge against Ford for any of the issues they are facing and certainly not for anything that is out of their control.

This truly is a first world problem we have here, and I think it would be good for all of us (myself included) to take a step back and look at the problem we are facing. In the middle of a pandemic that has taken the lives of countless people (including several in my own family), we are faced with the difficult life changing decision of waiting for a special vehicle we reserved and are having custom built for us, or going and buying something else brand new of a dealer lot. WOW. I can't speak for everyone, and I know there will be someone who will have something negative to say to me about my horrible comments I have made here, but I still feel like most if not all of us are still in a pretty good place, at least when it comes to this crazy Bronco situation. Anyway, that's my .02.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've got you!!!

Ford Bronco I can no longer “Stay Pumped” LegitimateLinearGerbil-max-1mb

The waiting and all the doom and gloom is making this difficult for you, and I understand how you feel completely. Every time I buy a machine gun or a suppressor, I have to wait on the ATF. It was good practice for buying a Bronco.
Can we all come over to your house and shoot machine guns and go for rides in your Ferrari? You know, so we can blow off some of this steam? I will bring copius amounts of refreshments!?!?

Sponsored

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Misery loves company and there appears to be plenty of company in recent threads between MIC problems, rogue warning lights, and of course the continued production delays.

As of last night, I am now on the 6th build date change with 8/30 listed as week of production.

Considering we are all paying at or near MSRP, a poster in the mail and $250 in Ford credit is no long sufficient for the cluster F that is Ford right now. A few members of my family work as engineers in the OEM supplier space so I’m well aware of the global supply chain issues. That does not negate Ford’s ability to plan and more importantly communicate.
My biggest concern at this point is taking delivery and having an out of service vehicle waiting on warranty repair.

If Ford doesn’t get their act together (in form of apology and/or incent) I’m going to flip my Bronco, take the $10-15k and run.

I hate to feel this way after the Bronco Off Roadeo but enough is enough.

2.7 BB, MID, MIC, TOW, Shadow Black

Anyone else moving on from this disaster or am I being dramatic?
Misery loves company and there appears to be plenty of company in recent threads between MIC problems, rogue warning lights, and of course the continued production delays.

As of last night, I am now on the 6th build date change with 8/30 listed as week of production.

Considering we are all paying at or near MSRP, a poster in the mail and $250 in Ford credit is no long sufficient for the cluster F that is Ford right now. A few members of my family work as engineers in the OEM supplier space so I’m well aware of the global supply chain issues. That does not negate Ford’s ability to plan and more importantly communicate.
My biggest concern at this point is taking delivery and having an out of service vehicle waiting on warranty repair.

If Ford doesn’t get their act together (in form of apology and/or incent) I’m going to flip my Bronco, take the $10-15k and run.

I hate to feel this way after the Bronco Off Roadeo but enough is enough.

2.7 BB, MID, MIC, TOW, Shadow Black

Anyone else moving on from this disaster or am I being dramatic?
We're all abit frustrated, Bronco fatigued, like my father always said "Rome wasn't built in a day". I personally wanted a bronco since it was teased years ago,then 2017 they told us it was coming back, I saved from that point a few haircuts a day in a jar, since the reveal I was sold! Given the fact this was durning a pandemic & lockdown, there was chip shortages,than the fire & the rubber shortage,MIC,many other shortages & delays from manufacturers etc.... Ford isn't alone its happening with all the of the car makers.. not to mention they stopped production to make PPE, that was desperately needed. The other factor was the employees had to be safe & not packed in a sardine can to make our car, we want & need them to stay safe & not bring home covid to their families or worse off lose their lives to delivery our rigs!
They didn't have to go silent on us nor should have the dealers! They should be more transparent hands down, this part falls on them !
Yes I want My Bronco ( CO 2d OBX,SAS))-built 07/23 still stuck in production) & at times I get alittle ticked about it not being in my driveway, im not ready to throw in the towel nor will I because she will be home eventually! I've waited these many years. The dealer don't care about us,they'll just sell it to the next gal/guy. Then we will kick ourselves when we see someone driving our bronco that we've built & been waiting this long and we're all feeling it, but others who have their broncos are saying it worth the wait. & most are very pleased!Yes,it takes the fun out of summer plans,but eh... there will be more summers, life is to short!
I buckled up my seatbelt last July,I knew it would be a ride,I didn't anticipate it would be this wild, I rather my baby be delayed instead a fillet!,& everyone safe, the pandemic isn't over!
You do what you feel in your gut, weigh out the pros and cons and what is best for you! Good luck

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, why couldn't Ford control 100 suppliers of a thousand parts when no one could travel and shipping of every material is screwed up? Why can't they predict to the minute when the dealer will have it ready for me? I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER!!!!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, kinda sounds like you wanted to flip the Bronco from the start 🤮 Because if you were just fed up with this process, you'd simply walk away. 🤷‍♂️ But you do you... at least you have a VIN, more than 95% of everyone else with a reservation.
As someone with a VIn
I’m no closer to driving the bronco than someone who put in a reservation yesterday.
I have been on both sides of this game and having a VIN and a build date since May and a lot of us are no closer to that bronco than the rest of u without one....

this game Ford is putting us through has become old and tiresome..

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes they are but that still doesn’t excuse Ford for the lack of communication when it comes to when we might be getting our Broncos.
At this point, I think it's safe to say...Ford genuinely does not know when specific Bronco's are going to specific owners!

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Make sure you go on a long test drive. The JLs steer quite differently than the bronco.
I’m a mechanic and I’ve driven almost every vehicle under 100k. I’m not impressed with wrangler handling characteristics on road compared to my 2003 z71 Tahoe. Low bar but reality. but I get my jollies with my r1 and fox body mustang. The bronco or rubicon will just be a vehicle that is a treat for me and my dog and a daily driver. Open air trips to Galveston with my dog. Sky top is very appealing, for a lazy person.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.