First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright 2 more spots! Enjoy your raptor, it's problaby the smarter choice anyway
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Test driving a Raptor this weekend to get a sense of step in height (looks to be within the inch) and 315 tires for a sasquatch build. How do you like the drive? Is it a beast to get into? Any chance you see a 5'-2" woman driving or getting in or out....or potentially adding car seats and getting kids out the back at that height?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Isn’t there a combined thread for this?

Also, super confused why anyone would cancel yet given it’s only $100 per reservation to sit on them unless circumstances change in the next 60 days

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/21 and 7/23 for those keeping score at home....

With the Gen 3 Raptor on the horizon and XPLan not available ,unless I want to fly across the country, and my complete indecision on what model to get, no idea when I would take delivery, cant even confirm what MY I would get, and I really want to see them in their varied models in person, screw it, I'll wait.

I'll just have to slum around in my 2018 Raptor for a few more years. LOL

Looking forward to seeing Broncos on the roads. Best of luck to all with ordering in the next couple of months.

Screenshot_2021-01-12 Reservations Ford® Vehicle Reservations.png
Sometimes the wisest decisions are not the easiest ones. Ultimately you will be more than satisified with your choice and the wait will be worth it. Good Luck!

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

sweet

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Test driving a Raptor this weekend to get a sense of step in height (looks to be within the inch) and 315 tires for a sasquatch build. How do you like the drive? Is it a beast to get into? Any chance you see a 5'-2" woman driving or getting in or out....or potentially adding car seats and getting kids out the back at that height?
You'll want running boards and they make getting in and out a lot easier for you.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Alright 2 more spots! Enjoy your raptor, it's problaby the smarter choice anyway
I wasn't getting rid of it, just realized why would I rush to make decisions with all the uncertainty and then capatalize on X Plan when available AFTER I see them in person..

CinciGP

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`72 Jeep CJ6, `04 Jeep Rubicon, '18 Jeep JLU sport, `09 Mercedes CLK550
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like i am out. Assuming i close on the deal.
Better deal then granger oct special plus a rebate. And low loan rate.

2021 gladiator sport s with max tow. Wide track dana 44 with 4.10. Should be picking it up tomorrow.

I hate that speaker bar too. But at least i can tow more. And get the upgraded axles, limited slip and 4.10s. Got exact options and color i wanted. Wont be able say that about the bronco.

Wanted a stick, but JT manual with start/stop just is not fun and i am worried the bronco will be just as bad or maybe worse. So without driving before i order, that is risk.

Tired of the wait and not having any idea when i will get it. Lack of communication from my local dealer didnt help either. None in the last 4 months. (Granger is awesome though in that regard!!! Sorry Albert, i would like have loved to give you my business. But no way i can wait until that reservation would be built with the last slip)

Plus not happy sasq requires the upgraded transfer case or that ford did not just make them all 2022.

Have two reservations. One July 14th at 8 am and one Oct 2nd for granger.

So will confirm later this week and let you know if you all move up!

Sponsored

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 13 and July 18 reservations here. Been shopping a few rides, including Bronco Sport. May wait till later in March to make up mind on what I want to do. But I’ve been on fence for last month or so on Bronco. May bump y’all a few spots, if I decide to pull trigger on something else!!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love this thread! And am looking forward to all the new members joining up and starting their own build threads once people start taking delivery, especially those who have been lurking for a while and already track some of the users with binoculars.