I caved and bought a wrangler today.....

Megawatt

Black Diamond
First Name
JO
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on 35’s and 2.5” lift. A misplaced Texan
You will be driving with a smile for at least two possibly three day light savings time changes compared to us. Enjoy the ride.

Advertisement

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Clubs

Well you bought a good vehicle to hold you. Most likely you won’t loose that much money, if any, because resale is so good on them.

Squatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Jeep
Dang I would have sold you mine. Got to unload that sucker before the market gets flooded !
Well you bought a good vehicle to hold you. Most likely you won’t loose that much money, if any, because resale is so good on them.
I am predicting that the resale value on Wranglers will drop when competition from the Bronco brings some balance to that segment.

"... you've been playing without an opponent, which is, as you may have guessed... against the rules." (Anton Ego, Ratatouille)

flatlander40

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Had to get rid of my current daily. Didn’t make sense now that Im working from home. Traded it in for a 2014 4 door wrangler. Hoping this is just to hold me over until my bronco is delivered... whenever that is. But nonetheless. I’m excited to get back into a 4x4 suv to get me even more excited for my Bronco. Will be delivered on Friday but pic attached from carvana.

Don’t worry. I’ll still be creeping around here and am still a total bronco fanboy. Just needed something to get me to my bronco.

First Mod will be wrapping it in Cactus Gray. 🤣

461B5D9E-6127-4664-8D84-7B55488F2FF3.jpeg
Congrats! Looks nice!

Your not leaving the forum now are you? Lol
Might still be a bronco on you future :)

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Looks good! My JK has been pretty damn great to me. I'll miss it when it eventually leaves to make room for the Bronco.

flatlander40

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I am predicting that the resale value on Wranglers will drop when competition from the Bronco brings some balance to that segment.

"... you've been playing without an opponent, which is, as you may have guessed... against the rules." (Anton Ego, Ratatouille)
I’m curious to see what the Wrangler resale value does also. I kinda figure for a year or so there will be somewhat a flood of wranglers on the used car market when Broncos hit the streets. Not that I’m in the market for one.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Clubs

Congrats on the Jeep!
This is still one of my favorite movies despite being so... Dumb. Lol

Sometimes when my wife talks about her family I bring up Harry's scene where the woman says Oh I don't want to bore you with my family troubles and he says THANKS emphatically lol.
I quote this movie probably twice a day. My wife calls me dumb and i just stare at her like... that’s the point......

OP
Cfbeaver

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Clubs

I’m curious to see what the Wrangler resale value does also. I kinda figure for a year or so there will be somewhat a flood of wranglers on the used car market when Broncos hit the streets. Not that I’m in the market for one.
im Betting they stay high through 2022 - yea there will be competition - but until they’re readily available at dealerships I dont expect wrangler prices to drop. I’ve got a “102“ reservation number so hopefully I get mine well before there’s a drop in wrangler prices.

OP
Cfbeaver

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Clubs

Welcome to the dark side. I have a 2014 as well.
20551673998_d8508c9483_c.jpg

Love it! 2 Questions for you - 1) Where's that expedition rack from? 2) Is it unbearably noisy with the rack when the soft top is down?

Thanks a ton!

Advertisement

Advertisement