Sponsored

I changed my build over 2 weeks ago, but my Ford.com account STILL shows my old build with zero change... is this normal?

Yogadog

Badlands
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG E63s wagon, Jeep Cherokee, LR Defender, 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am pretty sure I am never getting a Bronco. I want one, but I feel like Ford just doesn't want me to have one. I went to my dealer (Titus-Will in Tacoma, WA) over two weeks ago and changed my order (reservation 7/19 ordered 1/21) from a MIC Wildtrak with all of the stuff to a soft top Bad Lands with all of the stuff.
My order still shows as the Wildtrak when I check it (several times a day) in my Ford.com account. Why hasn't it changed? Does anyone else have this problem? My dealer just tells me everything is fine. I'd love some actual idea of when and or if I will ever have a Bronco. (I know, just like everyone else...but I'd feel better if I knew someone was at least in my boat with me...)

PS- I'm trying to stay away from this page because it hurts my heart to see all of the peeps with Broncos and even just build dates when I have nothing... but I can't seem to stop just peeking around in here...
Sponsored

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't rely on the website for accuracy. It is notoriously buggy.

I personally can log in and see my build but it will show zero progress made. If I follow any of the tracking links from Ford emails, I can see it is soon to be delivered.

Vin matches. I'm logged in correctly. The web page just doesn't know what is up from down sometimes.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah the pic on the web site may never change, the trim on the website has probably less than a 50/50 shot of showing the correct trim.

Its the DORA that matters. Just make sure that is correct.

94Bravo

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Normal! Mine still shows what I reserved over a year ago. Communication from Ford sucks!

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally normal . . . I changed my order to a different trim and is has not changed on my Ford account page, but I did get an e-mail from Ford indicating my order when it was placed, and the order notes my change. I asked the dealer and they told me not to pay attention to my Ford account, the official e-mail from Ford supersedes everything. Did you receive an e-mail? I would ask your dealer about that, or even call the Bronco help line at Ford to be sure.
Sponsored