Sponsored

I changed my options when I placed my order with the dealer - website still shows my original configuration

whiterice

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't be the only one who did this, so I'm just trying to see what other's experiences were like. I wanted the highest end electronics package, but when I ordered my Bronco on the Ford site, I didn't realize I had to click a button to see the LUX package. When my dealer called me to actually place the order, I had him choose the LUX package. My reservation on Ford's site still shows the HIGH package. Anyone else do this and get their Bronco yet? Was it built to your desired spec?
Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. They placed order with wrong color, then they said they changed it but changes aren't reflected on Ford's end. No email update to reflect it either.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I changed from a 2.7 to a 2.3 while my order was in preview status. Three days later my order received a VIN and a scheduled build week. My info on the Ford page shows my change.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have your dealer print out your "Preview/Order summary". If it's on there, you're good to go.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is normal. As others have said, ask your dealer to email you a copy of your order from Ford's system. You want it as it has info you'll need for tracking your build status when you get to that point.
Sponsored