Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats!

...but, I have to be mispronouncing your screen name, right?
? It is One Ton Gator. I had an orange and blue JK on dana 60s and my old screen name has stayed me long after the JK went away.
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love this! Ours is just shy of that mileage with 2 trails under its belt and more coming????

20210123_151727.jpg

OP
OP
onetong8r

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, I wish my wife would consider a Sport or the new Cherokee.. This luxury SUV rabbit hole has just gotten terrible.

The way things are going; $50K+ Broncos, the Electric Mustang (Damn that GT looks Boss! get it? Ha ha! :ROFLMAO: )

Hell, Ford is the new Mercedes Benz! Told a buddy (co-worker actually) that I will getting a Ford Bronco and he just went on and on about moving from BMW downward he says. Told him to kiss my ass and that the Bronco is for me, not the world's opinion.

More smiles per mile = Bronco
She traded in her Acadia. We were looking at Grand Cherokees but we got the Big Bend Sport for $32k out the door which was $10k less than the Cherokee she wanted. The only downside is it can only tow 2000 lbs but I am really impressed with the fit and finish. We’ll see how it holds up.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She traded in her Acadia. We were looking at Grand Cherokees but we got the Big Bend Sport for $32k out the door which was $10k less than the Cherokee she wanted. The only downside is it can only tow 2000 lbs but I am really impressed with the fit and finish. We’ll see how it holds up.
Like that savings. Sport may be a little smaller, but you grabbed something much more capable and fun and no wasted space may be a good way to look at it.

Truck looks great g8r, so I hope you guys enjoy taking it to some fun places.

Will keep working on my wife to think more practical and thought the pandemic and less driving would influence her along with my excitement about the Bronco, but for now, she's still looking at very expensive SUVs. I won't press the issue to much as she can afford it, but I think she'd enjoy another adventure rig since she loves camping and wheeling. Showing her this thread in hopes it helps too. :)

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats g8r, your wife has good taste. I'm looking forward to her analysis on her new ride.

I thought about making a run at the wife too look at the Baby. But, I just don't think I can get her out of her Mustang at this point. Maybe one day.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice! Yea, hearing really great things about those.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have more trail pics on the Sport forum? Good to see someone besides Ford actually taking these things out! (y)(y)
I need to post more there to be honest and yes! I could not agree more. These are very capable rigs. That was our main purpose for her to get the Badlands to hit the trails and actually test it offroad (she originally wanted the 2dr BD but life threw us a curveball so we nabbed this for her instead). Whenever I'm able to take delivery of my 2dr BL, we'll be hitting the trails to get comparisons.??

Sponsored

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco I converted my order, wife got a Sport 20210123_151727

We went to out dealership yesterday to convert my reservation and my wife ended up driving home in a new Bronco Sport. I guess in 12-24 months we’ll have two Broncos in the driveway. Hers is Area 51 which looks really cool in person.
I'm jealous that you talked your wife into one. Mine hates the look of the Sport despite my insistent sales pitch of how badass it'd look having a Big and Baby Bronco in the driveway.

Saxgod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

We went to out dealership yesterday to convert my reservation and my wife ended up driving home in a new Bronco Sport. I guess in 12-24 months we’ll have two Broncos in the driveway. Hers is Area 51 which looks really cool in person.
That is crazy. We are getting ready to do the same thing. 🤠

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Are you planning to buy two Broncos? You still don't even have one Bronco in your driveway, yet.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm jealous that you talked your wife into one. Mine hates the look of the Sport despite my insistent sales pitch of how badass it'd look having a Big and Baby Bronco in the driveway.
Your wife should continue to be the one who makes decisions in your family. Your decision-making abilities are suspect.
Sponsored