Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot but I changed from OB 2DR Lux 2.7 to 4DR High 2.3 I kept HD front bumper rear locker. I like the larger gas tank and the extra room I'll have but I kind of liked the looks of the 2DR so its a trade off. If I were 40 or 50 (I'm 70) I wouldn't mind waiting :)
Sponsored

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, you changed a lot. I switched to a soft top and the next week got a build date. I hope it works for you. But I'm really looking forward to trying out the soft top and was considering it already. I only chose MIC because of those connections. I wish they would just include them.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im at the point I’d sacrifice the hard top but since I have a vin, not sure I can change anything.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot but I changed from OB 2DR Lux 2.7 to 4DR High 2.3 I kept HD front bumper rear locker. I like the larger gas tank and the extra room I'll have but I kind of liked the looks of the 2DR so its a trade off. If I were 40 or 50 (I'm 70) I wouldn't mind waiting :)
Do you boo

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck!

I saw this week's MAP build schedule in another thread and it was almost 50/50 hard/soft, but a recent poll here had buyers at around 90/10 hard/soft. Something has to give.

OP
OP
JRHEXP

JRHEXP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man, you changed a lot. I switched to a soft top and the next week got a build date. I hope it works for you. But I'm really looking forward to trying out the soft top and was considering it already. I only chose MIC because of those connections. I wish they would just include them.
Yes I did change a lot but I also heard the B&O sound system wasn't all that good so there is that. Happy for you that you got a build date. Keeping my fingers crossed. When was your time stamp? Mine is 2nd or third day.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck!

I saw this week's MAP build schedule in another thread and it was almost 50/50 hard/soft, but a recent poll here had buyers at around 90/10 hard/soft. Something has to give.
The USOB was 93% MIC in June....and I switched to soft to try to get built; however my fear is that there has been a flood of changes to soft top since then that will still keep me from getting scheduled. I'll probably go back to MIC if it doesn't schedule in Aug, since I'll then miss summer anyway.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for switching, gets all us 2-door folks with timestamps after yours one step closer.

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes I did change a lot but I also heard the B&O sound system wasn't all that good so there is that. Happy for you that you got a build date. Keeping my fingers crossed. When was your time stamp? Mine is 2nd or third day.
My reservation was the morning after the release. I would call that day 2 but some are saying it's day 1 because it is within 24 hours of the release. But I believe the time stamp has taken a back seat to the available parts issues.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JRHEXP

JRHEXP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for switching, gets all us 2-door folks with timestamps after yours one step closer.
You are welcome! Hope you get your build date soon! Sounds like they had that hard top plant going pretty good for a while. I read some of the Ford assembly people went over while the plant was down but left to be back on the line when it started up.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was right there with you, ready to do the same, and I decided I just want to keep the 2 Dr.....Day 1 Res 9:00 PM. The 4 door would be more practical but I'm buying a SUV with 35" tires and the kids are all grown. I'm trying to wait patiently but its getting old.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To bad a lot of 2 doors got pushed back to august because of some floor pans being damaged
Sponsored