First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all the folks posting the good news, I feel like those of us not invited to the party need an outlet. Who else here feels like they are getting picked last (or not at all) for the dodgeball team at recess?? I, for one, am not going to take this abuse from Ford. I’m going to quietly sit behind my keyboard and type furiously on the forum, and whine to my husband and close friends that I’m offended Ford didn’t pick me for a priority Bronco! (Lawd, I need a life!! HA!) Am I the only one who hasn't received the call? I'm a 7-14 am reservation and #1 allocation. Something screwy going on here! 🤦‍♀️ Let your frustrations fly!!
I wrote three e-mails to my dealer today because I didn't get the invite to their Ford event. Turns out their e-mail went to my junk mail, which I religiously ignore. I'm sure I shot myself in the foot, and that my Bronco will be built when hell freezes over, which may be never in light of global warming. On the positive, my e-mails were well written, just the right amount of inaccurate indignation, peppered with some saltiness. So I got that going for me . . .

I'm fixated on a car I'll never receive. Perhaps we should have some hotlines numbers on this forum as others get their car . . .stay safe everyone. You're loved, just not by Ford.
Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With all the folks posting the good news, I feel like those of us not invited to the party need an outlet. Who else here feels like they are getting picked last (or not at all) for the dodgeball team at recess?? I, for one, am not going to take this abuse from Ford. I’m going to quietly sit behind my keyboard and type furiously on the forum, and whine to my husband and close friends that I’m offended Ford didn’t pick me for a priority Bronco! (Lawd, I need a life!! HA!) Am I the only one who hasn't received the call? I'm a 7-14 am reservation and #1 allocation. Something screwy going on here! 🤦‍♀️ Let your frustrations fly!!
I’m an October reservation. I have no right to complain. I’m going to sit on my keyboard at night, occasionally drinking heavily, and gaze wistfully at others’ good news.

Then I’m going to anxiously watch YouTube for third party reviews and then videos of wheeling and overlanding.

Did I mention drinking heavily? Just wanted to make sure.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I don't hear anything by August, I might get frustrated. Until then I'll keep driving the 71', or the 66' or the other 66'.

OP
OP
OldGrayMare

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I don't hear anything by August, I might get frustrated. Until then I'll keep driving the 71', or the 66' or the other 66'.
You and me both! Team ‘66!!

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This thread is pretty good. But i'm waiting for the actual vitriolic anger that will erupt once people start taking delivery and somebody reconciles the reservation # against the tracking list and realizes somebody "before them" got their Bronco..... And it's nearly an identical unit.

Then we'll have some proper anger!

That was good times on Ranger forums, don't let me down ladies and gents!

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is pretty good. But i'm waiting for the actual vitriolic anger that will erupt once people start taking delivery and somebody reconciles the reservation # against the tracking list and realizes somebody "before them" got their Bronco..... And it's nearly an identical unit.

Then we'll have some proper anger!

That was good times on Ranger forums, don't let me down ladies and gents!
I find this thread more humorous than anything, which may have been the OP's intention...However, there is a dark under current of the clown meme's.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With an august res and 2.7 and squatch, I figured I’d be a my22 anyways and just wait for the mod top I really want. I’m really happy for y’all and for selfish reasons to see orders are already being scheduled for delivery, meaning I might be an earlier 22, rather than a fall 22 delivery. I’m not so sure how much longer my 237k mile and counting Volkswagen can hold on for 🤞🏻

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know or think that those that were forced into changing from a MOD to MIC top had anything to do with this?

If I "Google Chrome Inspect" my reservation on Ford.com my order still shows the MOD top which we know is not available. I was told this was changed...

Could something like that cause Ford to pass our orders up?

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My plan is to rent one of the 500 Broncos that I hear are going to the rental car companies first.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For a thread that seems is meant to be all fun and games... there are a lot of serious responses in here... y’all lighten up and let the lady have some damn fun. You don’t gotta b***h incessantly, you’re just choosing to. 🙂

OP
OP
OldGrayMare

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I'm gonna sit the bench on this round!
Sponsored