Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
Hi, after reading many threads on this forum, I decided I want to change my reservation to a 2 door base. my only reason on keeping the 4 door base was the 10spd AT. Now that it’s not standard, I rather save almost 5k of the increased price from the 2 door base to 4 door base. Anyone know how to change my model??? HELP

ps: the standard hard top on the base is a steal, another reason why I want the 2d base.
A difference breakdown:
29995 MSRP for 2 door base
29995 + 1600 automatic trans= 31595
with a 4 door it comes out to 38k just for a 4 door base with automatic and hard top like wataheck!!!!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
andi

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
you can change everything at order time they said
Oh thank god so I won’t lose my reservation again, sadly I pre-ordered in July 15 and lost my reservation because I wanted the standard 10 speed so now my preorder rank is in August 17, my fault tho but thank you for the INFO :) :) :)

Last edited:

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, you are fine. You can change anything except to First Edition trim... and also change your mind a thousand times between now and actual order in December.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea that no At on base 4 door standard is rough. I want auto and 2.7 and my budget is 40k tops. First new car for myself and budget is way higher than anything my parents ever spent on a car. Just wondering if this is worth it. 40k for a base just seems steep

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh thank god so I won’t lose my reservation again, sadly I pre-ordered in July 15 and lost my reservation because I wanted the standard 10 speed so now my preorder rank is in August 17, my fault tho but thank you for the INFO :) :) :)
Ooooph. That's a bummer.

No need to cancel again. All changes can be made at order time.

OP
OP
andi

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
Yea that no At on base 4 door standard is rough. I want auto and 2.7 and my budget is 40k tops. First new car for myself and budget is way higher than anything my parents ever spent on a car. Just wondering if this is worth it. 40k for a base just seems steep
I agree with you my guy

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just me, but why would anyone expect an Auto on a base anything? (assuming that vehicle comes in a manual). Auto is an extra grand for most cars just about everywhere.

Isn't that was a base model is... bare bones and everything else is an add on? Hell, if you had to add the auto as an option on the higher trims, surely it would have been an option as well for the lowers.

I'm not blaming anyone cuz it sounds like Fords website was wrong originally, but that would have been a huge red flag as to it just being another inaccuracy until everything is finalized.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picking up a slightly used one in a year or two is one option you may want to consider.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi, after reading many threads on this forum, I decided I want to change my reservation to a 2 door base. my only reason on keeping the 4 door base was the 10spd AT. Now that it’s not standard, I rather save almost 5k of the increased price from the 2 door base to 4 door base. Anyone know how to change my model??? HELP

ps: the standard hard top on the base is a steal, another reason why I want the 2d base.
A difference breakdown:
29995 MSRP for 2 door base
29995 + 1600 automatic trans= 31595
with a 4 door it comes out to 38k just for a 4 door base with automatic and hard top like wataheck!!!!!!
Good for you 2dr looks bad ass too!
Unless you have kids or a catering business 2dr is the way to go.

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picking up a slightly used one in a year or two is one option you may want to consider.
Eh. idk. There's some decent specials on Tacomas and Wranglers. I don't have a car now (I work in NYC and wife has a car) so I may look elsewhere. I'll wait for B&P to drop first.

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just me, but why would anyone expect an Auto on a base anything? (assuming that vehicle comes in a manual). Auto is an extra grand for most cars just about everywhere
We "expected" AT with 4door base because that's what we were told on the website for MONTHS. It made sense because the price of the 4 door is ~5k more than the 2Door while the others models with MT were ~2500k more(price of overpriced AT)
I don't see how an oversight like this can be viewed as an "of course, that makes sense on the BASE" moment for anyone...
I'm obviously very disappointed in the "correction" and will wait for the B&P like everone else before I complain more?

OP
OP
andi

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just me, but why would anyone expect an Auto on a base anything? (assuming that vehicle comes in a manual). Auto is an extra grand for most cars just about everywhere.

Isn't that was a base model is... bare bones and everything else is an add on? Hell, if you had to add the auto as an option on the higher trims, surely it would have been an option as well for the lowers.

I'm not blaming anyone cuz it sounds like Fords website was wrong originally, but that would have been a huge red flag as to it just being another inaccuracy until everything is finalized.
I didn’t expect it, it was just an error made by ford on the website saying it had auto standard. I been bamboozled my guys :(