Sponsored

I don’t want to worry 2DR buyers but this doesn’t look good.

Ween

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
🛰
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't make out the vin that's printed on that sticker to be sure, but this has all the same outside options of my dealer demo unit that has been showing "produced" since June 25th.
Ford Bronco I don’t want to worry 2DR buyers but this doesn’t look good. 1625933048994

It looks like it says ‘Male Missing’ next to ‘Bad Roof’?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol. And by the time they caught it, the line was full of bad tops AND Webasto was probably still pumping then out.
I wonder if some of the people that took delivery got bad tops I hope not . Hopefully quality controls didn’t let any leak threw. This is another black eye for ford could someone tweet that wizard mike Levine and ask him why the hard tops were marked bad I hope there not leaking. I’m thinking the plastic is bad on them or got jagged rough edges hell the one pic the glass is missing so who the hell knows

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m catching up. These two here could of been mine and my dealers demo.

I don’t have roof rails though.

Well hopefully no rain gets in while they switch them out. I can see another reason why shipping is backlogged

FC4E1C7C-64A3-4CB4-9B0D-C2A79FC3ACDD.jpeg

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don't they take all of the ones with issues on build weeks and slot those for 'cleanup' weeks to fix whatever isn't right? I seem to remember that was part of what a CU Week was all about. Maybe these are those waiting to get their fixes in from a bad run of tops on a given week? I am glad they are catching it though. My question is: how many produced per week vs. what's in the 'bad roof' pocket? It may be a tiny percentage across 2 or 3 build weeks here and nothing too out of the ordinary.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*********THIS********
I made my own damned soft top for my early Bronco. I would be ecstatic if Ford just said, "Hey, can we ship that top to your local dealer when it's ready? Meanwhile, here's you topless two-door."

Sponsored

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d like to take the opportunity to thank quality control for recognizing the issue before they left the plant
. #NiceCatch 👍🏼
Agree, only I would hope that Webasto QC would not have shipped defective product to Ford (assuming "bad top" means defective top). Parked Broncs are Broncs not being delivered, so yeah, it matters. On a positive note, I love that rapid red color, and glad I ordered that.
Sponsored