First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I placed my reservation on August 10th last year and placed my order on March 15th. My buddy works at the dealership and he is a close friend of mine so everytime I ask him what the status of my order is he tells me to stfu and wait lol. I got my VIN this week but other than that I haven’t received any emails from Ford. I’ve noticed that a lot of the US customers are getting communication from Ford but I guess not us Canadian customers for some reason. Have you guys been experiencing the same or is it just me???
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll trade you my multiple communications from Ford for your VIN.

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I placed my reservation on August 10th last year and placed my order on March 15th. My buddy works at the dealership and he is a close friend of mine so everytime I ask him what the status of my order is he tells me to stfu and wait lol. I got my VIN this week but other than that I haven’t received any emails from Ford. I’ve noticed that a lot of the US customers are getting communication from Ford but I guess not us Canadian customers for some reason. Have you guys been experiencing the same or is it just me???
Believe a vin means Fords building your Bronco I'm a July 13th reservation holder with nothing thus far. I wouldn't be frustrated if i was you. You got in the game very late and sounds like you will have your Bronco before August.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Canadian customers don’t get emails from Ford of Canada (FOC), unlike our American Bronco-brethren who hear direct from Ford Motor Company (FoMoCo). These are, after all, two different companies, with different captains at the helm, and different market strategies. FOC has chosen a more traditional approach; while they opened reservations here in Canada similar to what was done in the US, FOC has chosen to keep customer communication through their existing Dealer network.

You have a VIN. You should also have a build date (week of). Once a VIN is assigned it means your vehicle is scheduled for production; the parts are allocated and assigned and your Bronco will be built. Congratulations, you are getting a model year 2021!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Qman68

Outer Banks
First Name
Q
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang V6 prem, 98 Jeep Cherokee LTD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same. Toronto. Got VIN. Nothing else...just wait for the call to come and get it! I think we lucked out up here.

Anyone know if preview Broncos are coming to T.O.? They were in Montreal a few weeks back.

Cheers.

OP
OP

hitman_arya

Outer Banks
First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Order Number you enter is not the Order # you have from your Reservation. It's an Order Number that is found on your VIN paperwork.... My dealer emailed me mine. It is a 4 digit number.

Sponsored
OP
OP

hitman_arya

Outer Banks
First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same. Toronto. Got VIN. Nothing else...just wait for the call to come and get it! I think we lucked out up here.

Anyone know if preview Broncos are coming to T.O.? They were in Montreal a few weeks back.

Cheers.
I’ve been calling all the dealerships. no word yet. It will be at least another month I think.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Juliepravitz

Outer Banks
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lr4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my VIN but no production date! When I track my order info on this site the window sticker loads a has no been made yet error message. Are other people with VIN's without a production date as well?? I'm not a patient person!