Sponsored

I drive a Lowrider Bronco now anyone else?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

family truckster. love it

OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

family truckster. love it
Flex was one of the best things Ford did but no one knew till they drove one. Now I know it doesnā€™t look cool but nothing drives better and so much room inside

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Flex was one of the best things Ford did but no one knew till they drove one. Now I know it doesnā€™t look cool but nothing drives better and so much room inside
We have a ā€˜14 in our garage.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve always *loved* the flex and even thought to myself how one might give it a subtle lift and larger tires.

The fact that the Bronco is clearly a cousin to the Flex is a lot of my excitement about itā€™s styling.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dad had 2 before he moved to texas and needed a expedition because, ya know.... Texas. Loved the flex though. If anyone here promises to put a bronco cage and softtop on a flex in 10 years I will promise to love it!

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I rented a flex for a Disneyland road trip with the wife and kids a long while back. It was great!

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AWD with 3.5 Eccooobooosst baby

Ford Bronco I drive a Lowrider Bronco now anyone else? 5BAE72FA-980E-402E-AD43-89B9F406CC1D

Ford Bronco I drive a Lowrider Bronco now anyone else? 5BAE72FA-980E-402E-AD43-89B9F406CC1D
We have the same exact color scheme on a 2013 has wheels that have the aluminum accents. I drove 600 miles to get a used one. 2 years old and $23k off original MSRP, glad they werenā€™t popular. Great vehicle for the family. 2nd row could have recliners, so much more room than Explorer. 3.5 hauls as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have the same exact color scheme on a 2013 has wheels that have the aluminum accents. I drove 600 miles to get a used one. 2 years old and $23k off original MSRP, glad they werenā€™t popular. Great vehicle for the family. 2nd row could have recliners, so much more room than Explorer. 3.5 hauls as well.
Yep I got this one for a daily had 20k miles on it and was 2 years old and I paid $20k less then msrp. Now it has 160k miles on it. Iā€™ll replace it with the WT bronco for my daily.

OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just trying to have little fun the flex is the ultimate dad rig so Iā€™m happy that a lifted one is coming out now. 4 door bronco is just that.
At first I thought about a 2dr as a toy and get a different daily but I have too many toys snd it will be fun to daily a 4dr.

Last edited by a moderator:

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've always loved the ecoboost Flex, especially the most recent generation, but I could never convince my wife. She just doesn't like how they look - which is weird because clearly looks are not her top priority when making choices.

OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've always loved the ecoboost Flex, especially the most recent generation, but I could never convince my wife. She just doesn't like how they look - which is weird because clearly looks are not her top priority when making choices.
My wife made fun of me and when I bought it, she drives a new Grand Cherokee. But my money my cars. I own too many cars as is so adding one more dumb one she doesnā€™t even blink now. Now 2 years later and I have 160k miles on the flex so Iā€™m ready for a bronco daily
Sponsored