Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first demo vehicle I saw, the sales manager wasn’t scheduling test drives. I stopped at a second local dealership and saw a 2021 Bronco, four door, Big Bend, 2.7L, soft top with AMB. The salesman was very chill and nice. He got me the keys and off I went. Here are some observations I made:
- the 2.7 has a nice amount of power. Really nice! Easy to get up to highway speed or pass on a 2 lane road.
- steering and suspension are wonderful.
- plenty of room and comfort in the driver seat. Visibility was good. The seats were sandstone but didn’t scream TAN. It was subtle. Ultimately I prefer the vinyl, which I have seen before.
- I’m going to need something beyond the base stereo. Whether it be the JBL sound bar or the Lux B&O…To be determined.

Now if only I could test out a manual 2door Badlands with Lux…
Really looking forward to my new Bronco!
Ford Bronco I drove a Bronco 88251264-14C3-4384-BCC0-6EE20D4E1048
Sponsored

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the report!

I've climbed all over several and ridden in one with Shelby Hall as the driver. This Friday, I'll be driving one myself - a Cyber Orange Badlands with the manual transmission. My build is Badlands with auto and the 2.7L, but I'm really looking forward to being behind the wheel with this one for a little bit. We'll see how it goes. :)
Sponsored