Sponsored

I ended up with two Broncos on order when I only wanted one. and the later one is built.

carfiguy

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Toyota Sienna, Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I'm not going to take a loan to buy a car that I don't want. It wont clear my credit report for applying for a second loan that Ill need and will have to pay more over the life of the loan for the increased interest.

Its cool many people have this flexibility. I do not.

If its somehow possible to sell "the rights" to the dealership for them to sell. I'll take it. But, considering I've already given them notice that I don't want it (way back before I ordered it), I don't know how that can stand up to any scrutiny.

No. I agreed to the original dealership with a 500$ down. They changed managers and changed the deal. I'm glad you're here to support.

10K over MSRP. My tax is, " Tax $5579.27 " so. that's 4500$. Not including title - Dealership fee is 900$. so that's 3600$.

That's only if I hit 10k over asking for a OB Mid-Package. Ehhh.. Is it worth it? You would do it? I'm not .

Send me text, I'll let you know the offer - see above. I think only 10k# over MSRP makes sense. Seems like I deal I hear.
Wow, your tax rate must be out of site. Its only 5% where I live. You are right, it starts to not make sense when the return is not guaranteed and diminishes after taxes, fees and loans.

I have no idea how you would sell a dealer rights to a vehicle they technically still own. From other posts here, and yours for that matter, you can see where they could equally say they are putting a market adjustment of $10 or $20k on it and if you don't pay it, they get it anyway. Sounds like you just let it go and tell everyone you can about your bad experience with them as much as it sucks.
Sponsored

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I'm not going to take a loan to buy a car that I don't want. It wont clear my credit report for applying for a second loan that Ill need and will have to pay more over the life of the loan for the increased interest.

Its cool many people have this flexibility. I do not.

If its somehow possible to sell "the rights" to the dealership for them to sell. I'll take it. But, considering I've already given them notice that I don't want it (way back before I ordered it), I don't know how that can stand up to any scrutiny.

No. I agreed to the original dealership with a 500$ down. They changed managers and changed the deal. I'm glad you're here to support.

10K over MSRP. My tax is, " Tax $5579.27 " so. that's 4500$. Not including title - Dealership fee is 900$. so that's 3600$.

That's only if I hit 10k over asking for a OB Mid-Package. Ehhh.. Is it worth it? You would do it? I'm not .

Dealer will add on 20k to msrp price you are in essence asking dealer to split profit with you. Minimum you get 5k dealer gets 15k. It like you said risk it. You will still end up on top after taxes at least 5k minimum.

Send me text, I'll let you know the offer - see above. I think only 10k# over MSRP makes sense. Seems like I deal I hear.