First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Currently driving my 2015 Wrangler and I feel like a sham. Driving around while I know I am about to cheat on her. It will be sad after 10 years of driving manual to be back in an automatic.
I finally picked up my OBX this week after almost 2yrs of waiting and its really nice, glad I waited. That said, I won’t be selling my ‘95 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2d any time soon. Totally different vehicles.

Edit: It went back for new shoes, some 315/70R17 KO2’s on RTS +30, Zone 1” level. Also had them flash for the soundbar, with new speakers going in next week. Before and after.

Might. Change my mine about keeping the XJ😎

Ford Bronco I feel bad I priced a JEEP E2B7797B-06B8-404C-8CE1-02E76D21B218

Ford Bronco I feel bad I priced a JEEP 5F9AD67F-9652-4A3E-9835-9B2316093B76
Sponsored

Last edited:

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I finally picked up my OBX this week after almost 2yrs of waiting and its really nice, glad I waited. That said, I won’t be selling my ‘95 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2d any time soon. Totally different vehicles.
If I could keep my wrangler and have the bronco I would. Financially just can't do it. Enjoy the both of them!!

Reactions: TCC

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I could keep my wrangler and have the bronco I would. Financially just can't do it. Enjoy the both of them!!
I get that. I My problem is where to put the XJ since the Bronco took its spot in the garage.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get that. I My problem is where to put the XJ since the Bronco took its spot in the garage.
Ohhh yes, that is a conundrum lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Silliness aside, I don't get why people feel the need to post stuff like this. You're not cheating on your spouse. Many people here were jeep owners at some point or liked them enough to be interested in what the Bronco was bringing back to the table. Less divisiveness and more community are what we all need in the world. Have fun. Go wheeling with all the off-roading vehicles you can. Get and give tips to eachother. If you want a Wrangler get one. If the Bronco is what you want most, get that. Have fun and don't be a jerk either way and everyone wins!
I totally agree with you I just posted because I am not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel yet. I have a 9/22/20 reservation and a order date of 1/22/21 and probably looking at late 22 or maybe even a 23. It's getting to be a long wait I have gone to Moab, drove to Ann Arbor Mi to sit in a Bronco even before they were being shipped and built. Did get a 11k in points for that. But I never thought that I would have to wait for this long. My kids all own Jeeps one has a Fj and I would love to join them on the trails. Your comment about being less divisiveness is correct we need to come together as a happy 4x4 family.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I actually looked a few jeeps yesterday they have so many on the lots and almost liked it. :) My reservation date is 9/28/20 first order 10/22/20 second order 1/22/21 still nothing. :devilish:
Just get a Jeep too. I'm keeping keeping my Jeep JK unlimited when Ford eventually gets around to getting me my WT.

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco is the only body on frame vehicle with IFS that can be had new with a manual transmission. That is the only reason I am waiting.

The FJ cruiser could be had with a manual (I had one and loved it) and I think it’s probably one of the closest comparisons to the new Bronco (2-door obviously). Jeeps are cool but I’m an oddball and don’t like the solid front axle. It just doesn’t ride or handle the street as well.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco I feel bad I priced a JEEP 1649435173085

its natural, nothing to be ashamed aboot

a 4runner on the other hand…

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK, I'm gonna be that "guy". There ain't no vehicle worth waiting damn near 4 years for like I am with my Bronco order. I'm checking out other rides as we speak, and may just keep my Jeep. With respect, the ones that say the Bronco is "worth the wait" already have their Broncos. I am honestly happy for them, but I just can't agree with that phrase anymore. Sorry............

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel ya, I was contemplating a diesel JT, but I called my salesman and he gave me the news finally a Vin# and 5/2 build week. I was soooo close.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve never had an ounce of interest in a Wrangler, but I do wish the Bronco had a V8 option.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looked at a 4xE myself, but a minimum of 10k more for the same capabilities as a BD SAS. Ain't happening

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Driving a Jeep now, and after driving the Bronco I am even more excited to sell my Jeep!
Sponsored