First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know how most of you feel, but I love the stock black wheels that are coming with the BD model. I have no interest in getting the SASQ package or even getting bigger tires. The only change I would do to the wheel/rim package is maybe paint the letters white. The only 4wheeling I do is on soft sand, so I don't need them.

I'm also opting for the 2.3L as a manual is a must. Which is another reason I don't want to go with the SASQ package. I feel it may struggle a bit with the bigger tires, especially because I want the 4 door.

Either way, I'm so excited about this truck. The scary part is that I feel like I'm ordering it blind. Hoping there will be more pictures of all the options, colors, etc. before we get to Dec/Jan when we place our orders.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know how most of you feel, but I love the stock black wheels that are coming with the BD model. I have no interest in getting the SASQ package or even getting bigger tires. The only change I would do to the wheel/rim package is maybe paint the letters white. The only 4wheeling I do is on soft sand, so I don't need them.

I'm also opting for the 2.3L as a manual is a must. Which is another reason I don't want to go with the SASQ package. I feel it may struggle a bit with the bigger tires, especially because I want the 4 door.

Either way, I'm so excited about this truck. The scary part is that I feel like I'm ordering it blind. Hoping there will be more pictures of all the options, colors, etc. before we get to Dec/Jan when we place our orders.
Yeah, I can understand this uneasy feeling, but after I went and looked at the Bronco Sport Build and Price, I found it's simply time for us to wait. It'll be much easier on your psyche to be patient. LOL