Sponsored

I feel you are not officially a Bronco 6G owner until…

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

-you tell your bronco "I love you" as you close the door to the garage for the night
My wife did this the other day, and she is not a car person.
Sponsored

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're not a Bronco 6g OWNER until you don't even click on thread about "Where is my Bronco" or "How many days have you waited?" - you feel kinda bad, but you still don't click.

You're definitely a Bronco 6G owner when you laugh at threads like "What kind of gas mileage are you getting?" - that have posts like "My last car was a Prius, I can't believe the Bronco gets such bad gas mileage."

*Laughs while looking at the '12 F150 5.0 FX4 and the '95 Bronco 5.0 on 35" tires parked in the driveway*

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just find it amusing that the resurrection of the Bronco is intended to recapture the essence of brawny, plaid-shirted outdoorsmen hunting, fishing and camping by emulating the looks and capability of the B1G OG Bronco from 1966.

And here we are with posts about... finger cuts that you'd cover with a Band-Aid.

Lol.
People would rather spend hours online complaining about their cut finger, post pictures, call the Ford dealer to complain about it, take it in for warranty, post on forums, tag Ford on twitter/facebook/instagram and file a formal complaint to NHTSA vs getting a $4 variety pack of sandpaper, and 5 min of light sanding to the edge to avoid further paper cuts. Good times these days!

Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Until you’ve been chewed out by at least a half a dozen strangers for having one you bought off a dealer’s lot at MSRP when they’re still waiting as a “day 1 reservation holder”

8617CFDD-0829-406D-BBAE-FDF84659FF95.jpeg

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

-Until you have finally given into the temptation and removed one of the flares. For no reason other than you can.
-Until you have either disabled the auto-dim headlights or loved it. (There seems to be no middle ground here)
-Until you have impatiently waited on the gate to reach the detent and finish opening itself up enough for you to get in there. You know you want to help it along. But you also know there are more than a few broken cylinder ends due to it already, so you wait.
-(BD and BL owners who have utilized the washout floor)-Until you find virtually none of the floor channels route water to the actual drain. The outermost channel is the best. Holds more water than anyplace else, doesn't drain anywhere but under the rocker/entry plastics where many thin wires reside.
-Until you fight (ST owners) the rear windows the first time, less the 2nd, and by the 10th time you feel like you deserve an Olympic medal because you can do it blindfolded in 2.3 seconds. And then the 11th time you fight one side for 20 minutes and feel like a noob all over again.
-Until you wait for the Vtec to kick in. And wait. Then it does.
-Until you have 3rd degree burns from the thermonuclear seat heater on level III.
-Until you have pranked your passenger with the above seat heater.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco I feel you are not officially a Bronco 6G owner until… IMG_20220706_084309_0
Ford Bronco I feel you are not officially a Bronco 6G owner until… IMG_20220706_084229_1

When your living room looks like this. Note: the three items on hangers, hoodie, T-shirt & long sleeve hoodie T-shirt are kept in closet and worn, but the other two on the table are part of the shrine.

The flag was found and bought at a thrift store, what was the story behind that?

Anyone missing a flag that an angry ex or current wife/girlfriend gave away?

Was it a mistake while cleaning out the garage?

At the store it wasn't even displayed, they didn't know what they had and it was hung on a rack with table cloths & drapes! It was quite the find to get from a thrift store while the Bronco is such a hot item, how did it get there?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I feel I have been owned by a Bronco.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The flag was found and bought at a thrift store, what was the story behind that?

Anyone missing a flag that an angry ex or current wife/girlfriend gave away?

Was it a mistake while cleaning out the garage?

At the store it wasn't even displayed, they didn't know what they had and it was hung on a rack with table cloths & drapes! It was quite the find to get from a thrift store while the Bronco is such a hot item, how did it get there?
Probably by a disgruntled former reservation holder who had enough :sneaky:

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MyMaria

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the heads up. Planning to take top off this weekend . Wife and I headed to south padre island.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
... waited 6+ months, know your VIN by heart, do tracker searches in your sleep, have been on the point of a nervous breakdown many times and are ready to drive across the border and to Michigan and bring her home yourself.
Sponsored