Sponsored

I feel you are not officially a Bronco 6G owner until…

JeffROK

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People would rather spend hours online complaining about their cut finger, post pictures, call the Ford dealer to complain about it, take it in for warranty, post on forums, tag Ford on twitter/facebook/instagram and file a formal complaint to NHTSA vs getting a $4 variety pack of sandpaper, and 5 min of light sanding to the edge to avoid further paper cuts. Good times these days!
I haven't taken off the top yet, though I plan to this weekend. Wouldn't sanding the affected area hurt the lamination?
Sponsored

PJS090

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 (Former owner 1969 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Until you’ve been chewed out by at least a half a dozen strangers for having one you bought off a dealer’s lot at MSRP when they’re still waiting as a “day 1 reservation holder”

8617CFDD-0829-406D-BBAE-FDF84659FF95.jpeg
I got mine the same way. Every once in a while I feel bad about. So I load up the wife and we head to Windrock off road park and spend the day in the hills of east Tennessee. By the end of day I feel really damn good. 🙂

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got mine the same way. Every once in a while I feel bad about. So I load up the wife and we head to Windrock off road park and spend the day in the hills of east Tennessee. By the end of day I feel really damn good. 🙂
Absolutely!!!! We have a place down in Morristown on Cherokee Lake. Haven't been to Windrock yet, but spent lots of time in the Smokies with it. Really works well!

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noob, there's a camera button next to the Avengers button. :ROFLMAO:
Ha! I thought I was the only one who referred to it as the Avengers button! Glad to know I'm not alone...

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
until... you complain about a minor defect that delays everyone else's bronco, and you say "it's worth the wait"

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, if this is what American society has come to, then I really live a different life and feel sorry for us as a Nation. Holy shit, it's just a finger cut from a recreational vehicle. I'm glad I moved out to the woods 25 years ago where people use chain saws, split wood with mauls, and get cuts in their shops doing real shit like sharpening mower blades on a pedestal grinder (me).

Like I said previously, if the MIC top on my Bronco bites my finger, I'm going to get the sandpaper out and smooth off the edge. Problem solved. Move on to the next life issue.

Wow.
Again, my comments above are made in a professional lens based on my experience managing liability surrounding designing, developing and distribution of consumer goods.

I don’t live my own life or teach my children this perspective. I believe in personal responsibility based on the choices one makes. I agree with you that the litigious nature of America is out of wack.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your not a bronco owner till your modules drop.🙈

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nary a scratch after multiple roof panel changes. Although I did learn a long time ago to avoid sharp stuff.
Ford Bronco I feel you are not officially a Bronco 6G owner until… F81606FB-7243-4B81-A07E-2594085D17E7

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You've had conversations with complete strangers at the gas station when you're filling it up, or in the parking lot (insert store name).

or

you've had strangers ask to take pictures of your Bronco anywhere in public.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Until you have to hide the amount of time you spend on this site looking for answers that will give insight on when your Bronco will arrive.
⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚
you sliced your hand on one of the rooftop panels!

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget the Neosporin.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

...when a Wrangler driver gives you an open handed wave, as in welcome to the big time