Sponsored

I finally got to drive a bronco today!!!!!

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gone are the days of standing on the driveshaft hump and holding on to the front seat backs in mom's '65 Country Squire while she lites up a Marlboro.

Lol.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for your input. I'm finally going to drive one tomorrow. A dealer 2 hours away has a Wildtrak. Then Monday I'm going to try a dealer 2 hours the other way with an OBX 2.3. My 2 least favorite trims and both 4dr 🤢 but beggars can't be choosy.

I've loaded a car seat in and out of a lifted 2dr suv and it's not as bad as people want to make it out to be. If you have the quick release car seat base it's no problem at all.
I had carried my twins in my ‘68 F100 until my son was born, at which time I bought an ‘88 FSB. So, I was putting two 2 year olds and an infant into there with no issues. Also, a year later I was raising them on my own and we continued to drive the Bronco as our primary transportation for the next 6 years. Getting them in and out was never an issue for me either...

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for everyone’s input- I ordered a 2 door. Baby isn’t due till November and I just reserved and ordered this week so I’m assuming she will be about two years old by then.
Sponsored