CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
the Ford "performance" slim license plate bracket! for you traditionalists, it will come in brushed stainless steel and for all the "tacticool" people out there, they have black of course. I'm thinking it should add a few HP.
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the Ford "performance" slim license plate bracket! for you traditionalists, it will come in brushed stainless steel and for all the "tacticool" people out there, they have black of course. I'm thinking it should add a few HP.
For just $35 you too can customize YOUR Bronco and let your personality shine through!

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really want to know what happened to the dash rail for cams went ... that better have not have left like the donut doors ... ugh.

OP
OP
CobraKaiSG

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For just $35 you too can customize YOUR Bronco and let your personality shine through!
I feel it's worth $35 of my hard earned dollars. It's the least i can do for Ford with how they've done with this rollout. I'm also pretty sure whatever dealership i wind up going with will give me an equally ugly license plate frame with their name on it for free.

OP
OP
CobraKaiSG

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel like in terms of accessories, i fully get that there will be more of a rollout especially from the aftermarket. it's not like i'm getting this vehicle anytime soon anyway. however i feel like better communication would be good, like ford or other companies telling us what we might expect rather than showing us things that are never slated for production!

Sponsored

rich

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Rubicon, Moto Guzzi V7 III
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ok, lets see some that you actually plan to put on your bronco..

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may not be able to get Sasquatch and also sound deadening headliner on my pre-faded top, but being able to select BOTH frames on my B&P was a huge fomoco win. IMO

OP
OP
CobraKaiSG

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they only come in brown plaid but not if you get an automatic trans and they increase the overall height by 16 inches

Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tacticool guys all want the aloha shirt themed seats.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the long awaited pleasant surprise Mike L. promised from the B&P

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really want to know what happened to the dash rail for cams went ... that better have not have left like the donut doors ... ugh.
I thought that came with the Lux Package? It mentions the addition of extra charging ports.
Sponsored