Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All,

I’m a long time reader, first time poster. I sincerely appreciate the wealth of knowledge and advice shared on this forum. Not to mention the time spent by folks posting their experiences to help others.

However —

I reserved in Feb 2021, ordered in August. No news. Life happens so I need a ride. I’ve lost confidence in Ford to deliver; too many arbitrary variables.

So I bought a 2021 Bronco off a lot with 750 miles and almost the exact Bronco I ordered. Paid $1,500 more than the MSRP promised in my order.

I made that decision based on the experiences shared here. Also, this is where I think Ford will run into problems — the used market will eventually fill with Broncos, and the demand for their convoluted ordering process will drop dramatically.

I posted this to convey my thanks, and to share how your advice to each other contributed to my decision.

Now, what’s the best lift kit?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't believe I'm about to type these words ....

MSRP +1500 sounds like a good deal!!!

LOL, is that a typo and you actually paid MSRP +$15,000 ?

Congrats! It's great you found something so close to your order.

Umm, pics?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Umm, pics?
This 👆 🍍🍕

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All,

I’m a long time reader, first time poster. I sincerely appreciate the wealth of knowledge and advice shared on this forum. Not to mention the time spent by folks posting their experiences to help others.

However —

I reserved in Feb 2021, ordered in August. No news. Life happens so I need a ride. I’ve lost confidence in Ford to deliver; too many arbitrary variables.

So I bought a 2021 Bronco off a lot with 750 miles and almost the exact Bronco I ordered. Paid $1,500 more than the MSRP promised in my order.

I made that decision based on the experiences shared here. Also, this is where I think Ford will run into problems — the used market will eventually fill with Broncos, and the demand for their convoluted ordering process will drop dramatically.

I posted this to convey my thanks, and to share how your advice to each other contributed to my decision.

Now, what’s the best lift kit?
I usually ignore I quit/gave up etc...threads because I can't stand a quitter! But you didn't quit at all. You took action and charted a new path! Maybe think about changing the click bait title to something like "Took the bull by the horns and charted a new course"!🤔🧐🤔😎

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Umm, pics?
It’s possible to find a deal like that. I thought I had a good deal when I got a fully loaded Badlands for $1,500 over MSRP, but with 4,800 miles. Mine was a dealer loaner vehicle.
@f18f_guy With only 750 miles it is a no brainer as far as I’m concerned.
Sponsored