Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But how do you calculate it or find this out? Do you need a window sticker for this? Because I don't have mine yet.
Yes, the blend date - the day your vehicle is expected to blend onto the final assembly line at MAP - will be at the top of your window sticker.
Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The process or how itā€™s read?

Blend date is the actual day your individual pieces become a Bronco. The week of your build is spent gathering the parts and getting stuff in order to blend. The body comes from the body shop, gets blended into the final assembly line (thatā€™s also used by the Ranger), and at the end of the day you have a shiny new bronco.

If you mean how to read it, itā€™s a random single digit (no clue what it means),4 digit year, 2 digit month, 2 digit day.

Mine is 320211001, so 2021 Oct 01.
So basically:

Blend date - MAP is pregnant with your Bronco.
Build week/day - MAP is in labor with your Bronco.
Production - MAP gives birth to your Bronco.
Shipping - your Bronco in the hospital for a couple of days to get ready for the world.
Delivery - you get to take your new Bronco to its new home.

And to think I don't even have kids.

Last edited:

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I text/email them weekly - I'm sure they love that. No updates on a production date. I assume I'll see it before they do, as I check the B6G tracker multiple times a day lol.
The email that you got with your VIN should have a build week with it. Did it not?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The email that you got with your VIN should have a build week with it. Did it not?
I'm in Canada, so we don't get those same emails as folks in the USA do. Don't get me started on that... lol

I actually just emailed my dealership, and they checked yesterday and noticed no updates to my order. But she was kind enough to check again today, and now I show a build week of November 8th... I'm cautiously happy about this lol. I thought the B6G tracker would have shown this, but I guess it only updates closer to the date?

Oh well, good news none the less!

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Canada, so we don't get those same emails as folks in the USA do. Don't get me started on that... lol

I actually just emailed my dealership, and they checked yesterday and noticed no updates to my order. But she was kind enough to check again today, and now I show a build week of November 8th... I'm cautiously happy about this lol. I thought the B6G tracker would have shown this, but I guess it only updates closer to the date?

Oh gotcha that sucks.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I've been confused too on the build week/day thing. I've decoded a blend date is the build day...over time and reading this forum. And it seems a paradox when people say "Simply get your blend date (build date) from the window sticker!" But you don't get the window sticker until about 7 days before your blend day. So.....you are supposed to see what day you will see the day you can see the day, right?

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got an email from ford weeks ago telling me I was scheduled for production, 27 Sept. So that is monday. I assume they meant that week, not day. So I just keep checking for a window sticker, nothing yet. If it gets to be next week and nothing, then I'll call my dealer for any additional insight.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have a VIN assigned since August, but just got the call from my dealer saying that it's getting converted to a 2022 model regardless. I though as well based on Ford's communication that all VINs assigned would be produced this year but I guess not if my experience means anything. I had a build week of 10/4 but now that's gone. Good thing is I didn't sell my Jeep so I can wait šŸ˜…

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in Canada had a VIN since July and as with most I have had multiple build dates but November 8th is the last one. My order date is 3/19 (although I placed it on the 2/26) Just want to know if I should expect a 22 model.

Thanks for any help
If you got a vin you
Are getting a 21 or will be built

Sponsored
OP
OP
StormtrooperS225

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I have a VIN assigned since August, but just got the call from my dealer saying that it's getting converted to a 2022 model regardless. I though as well based on Ford's communication that all VINs assigned would be produced this year but I guess not if my experience means anything. I had a build week of 10/4 but now that's gone. Good thing is I didn't sell my Jeep so I can wait šŸ˜…
And they are likely lying to you... this disease seems to be going around... Tell us, what was that VIN number. I would like to serve another dealer a big slice of "stop ripping off your customers"!

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would feel so naked if my dealer didnā€™t automatically update me and give me access to my information on their website 24/7 lol. You should tell your dealer to talk to mine and get some advice on how to run their webpage. Cam Clark Ford Airdrie.

OP
OP
StormtrooperS225

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model