First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And they are likely lying to you... this disease seems to be going around... Tell us, what was that VIN number. I would like to serve another dealer a big slice of "stop ripping off your customers"!
I've been inputting my VIN into the window sticker generator weekly since last month and nothing yet so I'd like to think everyone here is being honest. The dealership has really good ratings/reviews so I'm going to stay positive. To me it doesn't matter when I get it but you are right in that I would be seriously offended if I did get the runaround just based on principle.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been inputting my VIN into the window sticker generator weekly since last month and nothing yet so I'd like to think everyone here is being honest. The dealership has really good ratings/reviews so I'm going to stay positive. To me it doesn't matter when I get it but you are right in that I would be seriously offended if I did get the runaround just based on principle.
Alright, but you should check with someone who has more access to the backend systems. I suggest that you contact one of them, if you don't know who to contact, DM me and I will provide you with a few people who can probably help you out.

Also, if they are lying to you now, why would you trust them further???

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would feel so naked if my dealer didn’t automatically update me and give me access to my information on their website 24/7 lol. You should tell your dealer to talk to mine and get some advice on how to run their webpage. Cam Clark Ford Airdrie.
At this point I'll just continue to email them every week lol. But I agree... it sucks.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As of yet, I haven’t experienced much concerning the Bronco acquisition process, that one shouldn’t worry about.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright, but you should check with someone who has more access to the backend systems. I suggest that you contact one of them, if you don't know who to contact, DM me and I will provide you with a few people who can probably help you out.

Also, if they are lying to you now, why would you trust them further???
Appreciate it, I also put the order number and vin in the Ford tracker and the tracker through B6G and there is no build date assigned yet. I'll send you a screenshot tomorrow morning from my computer.

Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I live in Canada had a VIN since July and as with most I have had multiple build dates but November 8th is the last one. My order date is 3/19 (although I placed it on the 2/26) Just want to know if I should expect a 22 model.

Thanks for any help
I literally have the same exact scenario but with the United States order. I had a week of 12 July originally and it's been pushed 3 to 4 times now to 8th November. Two-door hardtop base. I've had the VIN since I got the original build date, but I expect to get the window sticker on the first of November hopefully if it follows trend with everyone else.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So here's a question... Once you have a VIN and a window sticker, does that me your build date is cemented? No more bumps?
No, not always... many times yes, but not 100%
Sponsored