Sponsored

I Got an E-Mail from Ford… I Have No Idea What It Means…

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my order at the Dealership before Thanksgiving. While I assume this e-mail is a good thing, I just don’t know why I am getting an e-mail that it was confirmed by the Dealership on 1/6?

Did my dealership drag their feet for two months?

29F39DAB-1A41-457B-91B4-AF48B754A639.jpeg
Sponsored

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm no expert but it looks like the dealer sat on your order through the end of last year and just placed it yesterday. I had to resubmit my order and did so on 10/13/21 and found out later that the dealer didn't process until 11/17/21.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It means wait a very long time for it to be scheduled, unless your are dealing with an very high volume dealer. Good luck

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I placed my order with my dealer Nov 1, and got my email from Ford Nov 2.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm no expert but it looks like the dealer sat on your order through the end of last year and just placed it yesterday. I had to resubmit my order and did so on 10/13/21 and found out later that the dealer didn't process until 11/17/21.
That’s what it feels like to me, however, I didn’t know why they would delay the order for about 50 days.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

it can be two factors, one the dealer putting your order in the actual system, then the second there has been some delays on Ford accepting it. Mine to two weeks to get accepted by Ford on my renewal, the first one went in right away.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It seems like something weird is going on with Ford's site today. I got a pop up on my vehicle order page saying I was pushed out of MY 21 and it was time to re-order a MY 22. I resubmitted my order for MY 22 back in November and received a confirmation email from Ford and an order sheet from my dealer shortly thereafter.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It seems like something weird is going on with Ford's site today. I got a pop up on my vehicle order page saying I was pushed out of MY 21 and it was time to re-order a MY 22. I resubmitted my order for MY 22 back in November and received a confirmation email from Ford and an order sheet from my dealer shortly thereafter.
yes they add some more rockstar features the other day, that splash screen takes you to a new screen, but nothing really new on what info it has. I tried clicking around on the buttons and it errored out.

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it can be two factors, one the dealer putting your order in the actual system, then the second there has been some delays on Ford accepting it. Mine to two weeks to get accepted by Ford on my renewal, the first one went in right away.
I feel like the second factor is the reality, here. My sales guy is incredibly responsive and he thought the e-mail was just really delayed.

I wondered if anyone else got something like this, since I received it at a very odd time (2 AM this morning).

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I feel like the second factor is the reality, here. My sales guy is incredibly responsive and he thought the e-mail was just really delayed.

I wondered if anyone else got something like this, since I received it at a very odd time (2 AM this morning).
the other issue that was out there was Fords email system went haywire in Dec so theres that.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I never received that email from Ford and my Bronco shipped this week. It really depends on when you received the "Order Summary" email from
[email protected]
and included that Order Summary attachment. I received that the same day the dealer said they placed the order.

JAB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my order and got the email before I left the dealership. I dont know why they would wait so long to put your order in. unless there was a technical issue with your order.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In reality, it matters not.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same thing happened to me. Emailed my dealer and was told nothing has changed, still a waiting game, 8-10 months before I can expect my Bronco.

Sponsored