Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On the 4cyl v. 6 cyl discussion, I've had both. Wouldn't hesitate to take either. I liked my 4 banger until that faithful day it went away. Like my current 6 banger. >shrugs<

I drove a 4 with 7 speed, loved how it shifted, wish I had not been going in for Rotator cuff surgery or I would have bought it. Remember folks, like your Bronco's, tuck and roll if you topple, tuck and roll, don't put your arm out.
Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
The saleman from the dealer I ordered my badlands from called me this morning. He said they had a base 2 door show up yesterday. I went down to have a look and take it for a test drive. It was a silver base with no options and it had the 4 cylinder engine and the 7 speed manual transmission. First thing I looked at was the top and it looked good. The seat were comfortable and the interior has a simple clean look to it. The 8" screen is plenty big and I wouldnt want a bigger screen. I was the first person to drive it and the first thing I noticed was no wind noise. Now I know alot of people are concerned about power. I will tell you there is no lack of power. Once the turbo spools up it pulls hard. It seamed to spool up and pull hard once I shifted into 3rd gear. It handled great and the ride felt great on the hiway. Obviously I didnt get a chance to run it up a logging road or trail so I can't comment on how it is in any rough roads. If the base had lockers front and rear in non- sas form I would have bought that base. I dont think anyone with the 4 cylinder and the manual is going to be disappointed regardless of trim level. The build quality looked excellent. Also under the hood the 4 cylinder has a much cleaner look then the 6 cylinder. It should be a little more simple for those of us that do our own mainenance.
Thats what I've got. Wouldn't want it any other way
Paul