Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I happen to be on my way home from a three week road trip today, mostly jeeping in UT and CO. I'm taking mostly scenic routes home to CA, so I'm driving down 128 along the Colorado River towards Moab and I see a Bronco and the Bronco Off Roadeo sign! Well, I had to pull over and park and check it out. I met Tom who is an event coordinator and he took me through the place. Understandably he wouldn't let me take any pics, but they are setting it up very nicely. Cool displays about everything Bronco. They will have product displays.

There were a dozen Broncos there, nearly all Sasquatch, and 4dr. However, they had a white 2dr non-squatch Badlands, which is exactly what I'm ordering! I was totally stoked! I had only seen one Bronco before, a blue 2dr at the dealership. I have to say that the 4dr Broncos are much better looking in person than in any pics. They look great!

The facility is in a great location right on the river, and right next to the resort hotel complex. He said that unlike all of the rest of the Off Roadeo facilities, this one does not have any off road obstacles at the facility. Like off camber, steep hill, big ruts, whatever. Everyone at the Moab event will go out onto the trails around Moab. Too bad it was extremely hazy today, a couple magnitudes more than I've ever seen there, so pics aren't as good or clear. If you're thinking about doing the Moab Off Roadeo, do it! The facility and resort are on the river, probably 15 miles from Moab. Very pretty setting. And cool to be out on Moab trails in the Broncos.
Ford Bronco I got to tour the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo facility today! 230702443_231631655497924_1293329525031598427_n
Ford Bronco I got to tour the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo facility today! 20210807_112223
Ford Bronco I got to tour the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo facility today! 20210807_111158
Ford Bronco I got to tour the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo facility today! 20210807_104823
Ford Bronco I got to tour the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo facility today! 20210807_111302
Ford Bronco I got to tour the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo facility today! 20210807_111612
Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I happen to be on my way home from a three week road trip today, mostly jeeping in UT and CO. I'm taking mostly scenic routes home to CA, so I'm driving down 128 along the Colorado River towards Moab and I see a Bronco and the Bronco Off Roadeo sign! Well, I had to pull over and park and check it out. I met Tom who is an event coordinator and he took me through the place. Understandably he wouldn't let me take any pics, but they are setting it up very nicely. Cool displays about everything Bronco. They will have product displays.

There were a dozen Broncos there, nearly all Sasquatch, and 4dr. However, they had a white 2dr non-squatch Badlands, which is exactly what I'm ordering! I was totally stoked! I had only seen one Bronco before, a blue 2dr at the dealership. I have to say that the 4dr Broncos are much better looking in person than in any pics. They look great!

The facility is in a great location right on the river, and right next to the resort hotel complex. He said that unlike all of the rest of the Off Roadeo facilities, this one does not have any off road obstacles at the facility. Like off camber, steep hill, big ruts, whatever. Everyone at the Moab event will go out onto the trails around Moab. Too bad it was extremely hazy today, a couple magnitudes more than I've ever seen there, so pics aren't as good or clear. If you're thinking about doing the Moab Off Roadeo, do it! The facility and resort are on the river, probably 15 miles from Moab. Very pretty setting. And cool to be out on Moab trails in the Broncos.
Ford Bronco I got to tour the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo facility today! 20210807_111612
Very cool. Thanks for sharing your good fortune.

Moab is my target for Off Rodeo. Awesome that it will include wheeling out in the natural stuff.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

230702443_231631655497924_1293329525031598427_n.jpg
20210807_112223.jpg
20210807_111158.jpg
20210807_104823.jpg
20210807_111302.jpg
20210807_111612.jpg

Nice job goatman !!!!! Looks cool. Thanks for posting. 🍻

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would you post a findable address for those of us unfamiliar with the West?

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zenzone

Black Diamond
First Name
Zen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Google "Red Cliffs Lodge" its in google maps. Very cool area. I drive this way every time I drive between Arizona and Colorado. I even sometimes stop and camp within a few miles of this location on my way through. This ranch/hotel has looked inviting each time i have driven past.
Ford Bronco I got to tour the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo facility today! Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 3.35.52 PM

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm hoping they get more 2drs for it, I just really want to know how to run mine better. Haven't seen a 2dr in person yet

LagoCJ

Raptor
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor and GMC Canyon AT4X
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Amazing! Thanks for sharing. I am actually rolling through Moab on my way back from family visit and had planned to see if I could visit OffRoadeo in my FE. Nice to see that they are hospitable. Don't need to run the trails, but would like to buy some gear.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am going the first of September CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!! We put our reservation in and we’re excited for this part of our trip.

Sponsored

brettclutch

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m scheduled to attend the Bronco Rodeo in Moab August 16th. Will be a nice day out for my Birthday :) Thanks for sharing the intel, I didn’t know how ‘fancied up’ the Moab location would be in comparison to the Texas location.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife and I will be making a summer trip out of this next year. Don't know which will be better, the views or the no kids!

OP
OP
goatman

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Amazing! Thanks for sharing. I am actually rolling through Moab on my way back from family visit and had planned to see if I could visit OffRoadeo in my FE. Nice to see that they are hospitable. Don't need to run the trails, but would like to buy some gear.

Yeah, it's on 128 10-15 miles east of Moab. Right next to the Lodge. They were very nice about letting me see the place.

OP
OP
goatman

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yep, Red Cliffs Lodge. It's right next to it. The facility used to be a winery.
Ford Bronco I got to tour the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo facility today! 227424451_357055629474460_209923146356253018_n

OP
OP
goatman

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm hoping they get more 2drs for it, I just really want to know how to run mine better. Haven't seen a 2dr in person yet

Yeah, I was surprised that out of a dozen Broncos, there was only one 2dr. Don't know if more are coming. I was glad that the one 2dr was a non-SAS Badlands, which is what I'm getting.
Sponsored