Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I ain't bought a jeep by now I probably never will. I can wait for the Bronco.
Sponsored

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sweet ride!

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another night 1 reservation cancelled.
I couldn't wait another 10 months or so and possibly ruin my Nova using it so heavily and I actually got everything I wanted in this for about 15k less than the Bronco would have cost me. I will look at Broncos again in a few years I'm sure.
Ford Bronco I guess it's mopar or no car 20190421_141745

2021 80th Anniversary 2-DR Wrangler.
Antimatter Blue sure looks good on that there Wrangler ;)

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious but what time stamp on your day 1 reservation? Asking for a friend?

Sponsored

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am curious what your Bronco build was and how that matches up to the 80th Anniversary spec wise while being $15k less? Every time I price a 4-door BL and similarly spec'd Rubi the BL always wins on pricing.

edit. I should add that I am comparing sticker pricing and not taking discounts or deals into effect.
You can factory order the Jeep Wrangler with all your favorite options (much better packaged options than Bronco) at an average of 4 to 6% under invoice at most dealers (plus other incentives that may apply at the time of ordering). Just check the Wrangler forum for the list of dealers.

Factory ordering a new Jeep or any SUV/car/truck doesn't cost the dealer anything, but just a few minutes of typing. It's just profit (not costing them for the space in the lot) and they still have dealer hold-backs and bonuses for number of sales.

They require around $500 - $1000 deposit and usually takes about 4 to 8 weeks max.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you get the manual?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can factory order the Jeep Wrangler with all your favorite options (much better packaged options than Bronco) at an average of 4 to 6% under invoice at most dealers (plus other incentives that may apply at the time of ordering). Just check the Wrangler forum for the list of dealers.
Oh, I am well aware of the discounts that can be had but I have no interest of adding another Jeep to the fleet. I was just curious of the OP's Jeep build compared to his Bronco build to see if they were apples to apples for less money. And while the Wrangler does have their options broken down into smaller more affordable packages I think they screwed up with the JL when they limited the front AND rear lockers to only the Rubicon.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice ! - So after I saw an earlier post you did about this - I went to configure a Jeep as well - If I do not see any movement on Bronco - meaning any further delays in ordering past January - I will look at getting a Gladiator - I can get what I want for the same price or less even - since they are discounting heavily. I would just buy it in March -

But I am holding out and hope orders go thru in January for a June delivery - any later than July delivery and I will most likely get the Gladiator and not look back.
Realistically you’re looking at ‘21s becoming ‘22s. I wouldn’t hold your breath. If that doesn’t happen, the earliest you will see them is late summer. June timeline was originally following the end of January scheduling model.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They're offering 5k off MSRP, and the builds come in at least 5k less depending on what you want....
This is what I saw when comparing an option Rubicon to Badlands. Real purchase price on a comparable Rubicon is likely $10k less.

The rubicon also has that optional power top

Sponsored

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tried buying our company-owned Gladiator mule a few weeks before putting in a reservation on the Bronco. Big boss man decided at the last minute that he wanted to keep it around for when he's at home base in KS from Cali. So, I totally get the urge to have something now versus waiting. It's a real temptation for me to just grab a Wrangler/Gladiator, put a small lift to run 35's and one of our supercharger kits and call it a day.

Congrats on your new ride!

Psssssst .... the Gadiator (rubi) can run 35s without any further lift (35 will even fit in the spare tire bay).

JK

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We picked up a diesel rubicon about $8,000 less then our badlands build with all the stuff we want and none of the stuff we didn’t. She couldn’t wait around anymore either and now the bronco is going to be mine so it’s a win win.

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another night 1 reservation cancelled.
I couldn't wait another 10 months or so and possibly ruin my Nova using it so heavily and I actually got everything I wanted in this for about 15k less than the Bronco would have cost me. I will look at Broncos again in a few years I'm sure.

2021 80th Anniversary 2-DR Wrangler.
Nice rig..you’ve inspired me have OBX rims powder coated to graphite!

But,...gasp...painted fenders! Sorry can’t help myself.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am looking forward to the new bronco but very happy waiting while I drive with my 2 door rubicon JL.
Sponsored