Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Call me old school, but I enjoy seeing "real" badges on vehicles, not stickers like Ford has done on the models of our new Broncos. So, I decided to make my own. I already made the "bronco" script fender badge. the original badge was made from 5/32" material. but that is hard to find nowadays, so I used 1/4" and cut an inlay into the material so I could inlay my accent color which I am using. Here is a sample below of that.
Next, I wanted to make a smaller badge underneath the "Bronco" fender badge to highlight that it is a SAS and model, which is a WildTrak. I still need to fine tune it, but thought I'd show you a preview to see what you all thought. After I finish it, I'll post the final pic.
I plan on making a License Plate holder next, so stay tuned..... here are the pics.....
Ford Bronco I Hate Stickers... Bronco Fender badge Red
Ford Bronco I Hate Stickers... Wildtrak Fender bad
Ford Bronco I Hate Stickers... Wildtrak Fender badge 1

Update..... Did a test sample on the Laser for clarity and depth. Still need to tweak it to get it right, but coming along nicely. 1/4" material, so I can deepen the WildTrak and fill it with my accent color. Pics below.... (not the best pics)
Ford Bronco I Hate Stickers... Wildtrak Badge Test
Ford Bronco I Hate Stickers... WildTrak Badge Test 1
Sponsored

Last edited:

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Call me old school, but I enjoy seeing "real" badges on vehicles, not stickers like Ford has done on the models of our new Broncos. So, I decided to make my own. I already made the "bronco" script fender badge. the original badge was made from 5/32" material. but that is hard to find nowadays, so I used 1/4" and cut an inlay into the material so I could inlay my accent color which I am using. Here is a sample below of that.
Next, I wanted to make a smaller badge underneath the "Bronco" fender badge to highlight that it is a SAS and model, which is a WildTrak. I still need to fine tune it, but thought I'd show you a preview to see what you all thought. After I finish it, I'll post the final pic.
I plan on making a License Plate holder next, so stay tuned..... here are the pics.....
you say you like stickers but the Sasquatch you made looks like its just a sticker.

Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't think he has his WT yet. Looks like pics from a base at some dealership!

Doc Brown

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dang. And the base didn't even come with stickers.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this post satire or is OP serious? I originally assumed satire, but the number of people responding like he's serious makes me question myself.

"I don't like stickers so here's my even uglier sticker" better be satire my man.

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If your seriously asking for input, then no sir, don't like it. As someone pointed out, Bronco heritage badging is already being tastefully produced in multiple colors and your Wild Trak "sticker" looks awful.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you say you like stickers but the Sasquatch you made looks like its just a sticker.
It's just a pic to get sizing correct. Not the final piece as it will be made out of the same material as the Bronco badge.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think someone stole your wildtrack wheels, mirrors, and SAS fender flares
Just a plain base model at the dealer that I used for sizing..... Fenders are the same

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hate to be the barer of bad news but this dude already did all the work for you. https://www.bronco6g.com/adhesive-backed-heritage-bronco-fender-badges-by-broncodepotusa/
He makes just the Bronco badges, almost the same as mine. Mine can be flat like his, or have a indent, so you can fill the inside with whatever. I don't plan on selling mine, or the SAS badge either. Just can't justify spending $85 for something I could make in 5 minutes, and cost me $1 ......

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's a pic for sizing, on a plain Jane Base at a dealer...... it won't be a sticker.
It will be made of the same material that the Bronco badge is made from. I will fill the "Wildtrak" in just as I did the Bronco badge to match, and do some highlights on the Sasquatch. Love it, or hate it, it doesn't matter. You make your vehicle an expression of your taste so "you" like it.
Sponsored