Sponsored

I have a Bronco 2 door B-D 2.7 Production 7-22 window sticker production built..

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I am reading about all the dates of production coming soon,l What about all the vehicles sitting on dirt hill, awaiting something,engine chip,Mic Top,the post from Ford they will not start any more broncos until all the other half built rigs or FE Are finished,so the Big questions are they moving these misfits like me out so they can make room for the new ford misfits to come,as they are still have production shortages??help with clarity.. i think they just making us feel handled so people will not jump do to impulse BUYING? Or the evolution of colors and mods forthcoming in 2022
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a 2-door order, then you're waiting for the new hard tops to be produced. Ford has said those new tops should start arriving at the assembly plant in October, so I wouldn't expect anything to happen on your order until Oct at the earliest.

Reactions: Arc
OP
OP
Arc

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So why produce any more two door hardtops until they finish what they started and that means all other hard tops are also on back order correct ?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So why produce any more two door hardtops until they finish what they started and that means all other hard tops are also on back order correct ?
"So why"? Is a question could be asked about nearly every aspect of what Ford has done from begging to present with the bronco rollout.
Sponsored

Reactions: Arc