indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was told today by my dealer I have a build week of 2/14. I have my VIN to confirm.

So here's the bad news. For everyone else. I ordered 11/27 with no reservation. Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7, soft top. The soft top makes a difference.

Sorry for all that are still waiting.

Edit: for all the people trying to make me feel stupid. I was just trying to point out how ridiculous the Ford order system is. Someone with no res like myself shouldn't have a build date.

I was also pointing out that the other constraints are not that big of deal by comparison
As a non-early reservationist, that's good to hear. Although I'm a 2-door guy, so maybe I'll never get a Bronco.

Do me a favor though, when you get your Bronco, actually use the off-road functionality. Take it off-road somewhere, and clear something other than air molecules on pavement! :)

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait a goddamned minute... this thread just keeps getting better.
You mean to tell me I'm not going to get 25MPG?

That's it. I'm out.
I thought you can use FORscan to make it hybrid, I read it on another thread, and my dealer told me, as well as the "lady at Ford".

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told today by my dealer I have a build week of 2/14. I have my VIN to confirm.

So here's the bad news. For everyone else. I ordered 11/27 with no reservation. Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7, soft top. The soft top makes a difference.

Edit: for all the people trying to make me feel stupid. I was just trying to point out how ridiculous the Ford order system is. Someone with no res like myself shouldn't have a build date.

I was also pointing out that the other constraints are not that big of deal by comparison
So no hitch too? Just the soft top? Got you in? Also did you pay above sticker? If so by how much?

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And, he's been driving a Toyota pickup for nearly 30 years. I have a 1989, and I can tell you it gets shit for mileage, lol.
šŸ˜† this was the cherry on topā€¦somehow 20mpg was intolerable coming from a 30 year old Toyota.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I love the real/helpful content. But the junk food like this is worth the laugh.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks. We know. We are all very upset at Ford. We all bought Prius's instead thanks to the guy that clued us all in about the gas mileage this thing gets. Thats the only reason why you got your build.

Last edited:

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing to apologize for. I changed mine from a soft top to a MIC by choice. If I have to wait to get what I want. That's life. It would have been nice for Ford to put more of an effort into the hardtop but hindsight is always 20/20

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just so everyone understands. I was not trying to be a dick. I was simply trying to point out the ridiculousness of the Ford ordering system.

Also, I was trying to point out that the other constraints don't seem to matter by comparison.
Its not the soft top. I have a nearly identical build and an October 2020 reservation.

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We ended up buying 4 Wrangler 4xe while waiting for our Bronco (for tax credits). Turns out theyā€™re pretty nice, get great mileage, didnā€™t require a yearā€™s wait to buy one, and have more power.

You can joke about it but Fordā€™s loss of market share is real and there is a Bronco demographic that buys off of fuel economy . We also ordered 4 Maverick hybrids and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if some Bronco orders ended up as Maverick hybrid orders. Itā€™s a cool little truck that gets 40 mpg.

Thanks. We know. We are all very upset at Ford. We all bought Prius's instead thanks to the guy that clued us all in about the gas mileage this thing gets. Thats the only reason why you got your build.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had to leave during that whole day. I can't get banned again.
Back from the dead. Glad we still have you. Howā€™s that work exactly? Asking for a friend.

Ya know I often wonder about those that have passed before us. Memorial thread of the banned?? What was the post sunk them and made them capitalized BANNED? I search, but never know. God bless B6G!!

Sponsored

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gas mileage whats that LOL????? I saw 9MPG one time this past summer when I was making full use of the 19lbs of boost on a frequent basis, and it drinks 93 octane.
Ford Bronco I have some bad news. image_50410753.JPG

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back from the dead. Glad we still have you. Howā€™s that work exactly? Asking for a friend.

Ya know I often wonder about those that have passed before us. Memorial thread of the banned?? What was the post sunk them and made them capitalized BANNED? I search, but never know. God bless B6G!!
Long story short, I don't like complainers, on the internet or in real life, and I berated a complainer for complaining because Ford had the audacity to send him some free stuff. I will admit that I was slightly over the line and I got a temporary ban. I spoke with Doug and he lifted my ban early, but made it clear that I won't be allowed back if I get banned again.

But yeah, I miss some of the old guys around here like @EvlNvrDys that have been banned. Could you imagine the direction some of these recent threads would take if that guy was around? Would be epic.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We know that, at the right dealers, you can order a soft top today and have an excellent chance of making the next scheduling round.

The real chaos could ensue when a bunch of dealerships exhaust even their hardtop reservations. Identical hardtop builds two years apart getting scheduled in the wrong order is going to make people lose their shit.

Only part of the story that is strange to me is finding out today. Must have actually been scheduled three weeks ago, since that was the last time Ford did scheduling. Dealer kinda asleep at the wheel there.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
op. I have a nearly identical b
We ended up buying 4 Wrangler 4xe while waiting for our Bronco (for tax credits). Turns out theyā€™re pretty nice, get great mileage, didnā€™t require a yearā€™s wait to buy one, and have more power.

You can joke about it but Fordā€™s loss of market share is real and there is a Bronco demographic that buys off of fuel economy . We also ordered 4 Maverick hybrids and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if some Bronco orders ended up as Maverick hybrid orders. Itā€™s a cool little truck that gets 40 mpg.
I have the 4 door wrangler with the etorque and 2.0. Gets great mileage for what it is. The 4xe's are really nice. I bet it runs better than the 2.7.
Sponsored