EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was told today by my dealer I have a build week of 2/14. I have my VIN to confirm.

So here's the bad news. For everyone else. I ordered 11/27 with no reservation. Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7, soft top. The soft top makes a difference.

Sorry for all that are still waiting.

Edit: for all the people trying to make me feel stupid. I was just trying to point out how ridiculous the Ford order system is. Someone with no res like myself shouldn't have a build date.

I was also pointing out that the other constraints are not that big of deal by comparison
The soft top 4 door are pretty fast now. My dealer saw an order he placed 2nd week of dec get a build date.

I think its a good strategy if you like the factory soft top or if you're ok paying for an aftermarket top.
Sponsored

Elliott

Black Diamond
First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you order the tow package? I'm wondering if that is as binding of a constraint as the hard top.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just added tow to my build. I figured, what the hell, I probably won’t see this thing until next year anyway.

machoB

Big Bend
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was told today by my dealer I have a build week of 2/14. I have my VIN to confirm.

So here's the bad news. For everyone else. I ordered 11/27 with no reservation. Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7, soft top. The soft top makes a difference.

Edit: for all the people trying to make me feel stupid. I was just trying to point out how ridiculous the Ford order system is. Someone with no res like myself shouldn't have a build date.

I was also pointing out that the other constraints are not that big of deal by comparison
We’ll shut the front door.

granger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation July 2020. Ordered 3/11/21. Updated Order 10/11/21 to remove dual top. Same build as OP, same scheduled production week. 1/31 to 2/7 to 2/14

hope it doesn’t slide back again.

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
IDK. I have you seen recent week build spread sheets? There are many that make your statement appear incorrect. I don’t think judging by one case is not definitive.

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Everyone had a chance to change their order from hardtop to soft top; don't feel bad for them, they are going to get what they want.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IDK. I have you seen recent week build spread sheets? There are many that make your statement appear incorrect. I don’t think judging by one case is not definitive.
Uhhhhh pardon?

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Uhhhhh pardon?
Not sure if you realize there is real data from actual builds over the last 2 months here. Check out tracking spread sheets post I recently posted. It’s clear there are many hard tops being build each week >30%. It’s not accurate what your bad news is saying. They are making a lot of hard tops and have been for the last 2 months. It’s not a real difference sorry for the good news.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if you realize there is real data from actual builds over the last 2 months here. Check out tracking spread sheets post I recently posted. It’s clear there are many hard tops being build each week >30%. It’s not accurate what your bad news is saying. They are making a lot of hard tops and have been for the last 2 months. It’s not a real difference sorry for the good news.
Ah, sentences. Very nice.
I believe that they are making a lot of hard tops, but they put themselves well behind on them a long time ago. Just because there are enough tops available to throughput doesn't mean that they'll get to any particular individual Bronco with one anytime soon.

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ah, sentences. Very nice.
I believe that they are making a lot of hard tops, but they put themselves well behind on them a long time ago. Just because there are enough tops available to throughput doesn't mean that they'll get to any particular individual Bronco with one anytime soon.
Yes. But the real driver in the scheduling of orders is dealer allocation.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone had a chance to change their order from hardtop to soft top; don't feel bad for them, they are going to get what they want.
looking over my notes regarding my two door order..... Nope, never got the chance.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes. But the real driver in the scheduling of orders is dealer allocation.
This is unfortunately true, and if they want hardtops to alleviate their soft top saturation then we'll be a while before we see ours. Again, I cannot believe that they are not well behind on hard top orders and won't take quite a while to catch up.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes it appears the hardtops are the main issue. It sure would be nice to know how many 2 and 4 door hard tops, the actual tops can be produced per week/month vs. what the actual supply need is. It appears the ratio is.....well....broken.
Sponsored