First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have no vin number or email from Ford but my dealer tells me that my bronco is scheduled for production the week of 10/4. That sounds great to me but as I said, Ford has not contacted me with this info. Is this normal Or should I curb my excitement? Anyone have an idea of what’s happening? The dealer said that Ford has cut back on notifications to customers but that didn’t make sense to me.
Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't hold your breath. It would be nice if it actually happened, but I have lost count of how many build dates I have had. Ford kept me updated up until these last two dates. Now, I'm relying on the dealer. I have even hung up being "cautiously optimistic". Best of luck to you.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealer has a VIN for you if they were able to look up a build date for you. That's how they see it. Ask them for it.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers can also see what orders are “previewing” when Ford will assign a VIN soon as long as they have the parts on hand.

So, it is absolutely feasible that a dealer will know before Ford communicates it directly to a customer.

(this is used when a specific part is not available, and a dealer can communicate to a customer that if they change their order quick it will get built, or they can hold out and it will be delayed longer)

The reason most people don’t experience this is because it’s labor intensive for the dealership to go in manually all the time abs check who is previewing, with little to no gain, so they don’t do it.

OP
OP
Capt steve

Capt steve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got the vin number and went to the tracking page . Shows all about the vehicle but no window sticker is available yet. Still pretty neat to see all that info on my bronco. They got it right too! I guess I’ll just have to wait and see. When is the window sticker released?
Sponsored