Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No employee pricing?????
Discount offered by ford.. The employee pricing
<< you pay what we pay, employee pricing >> Event is what Ford call the promotion.

It's just a discount on the price... Toyota call it red tag. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
So you want a bad ass Bronco... but you want it cheap. I hear you load and clear. Hopefully Ford hears you too.

But again you spin what I say into what you want to hear.

Bad ass Harley > none bad ass Harley

Bad ass Bronco > Base Bronco

You pay for Bad Ass... Tell me again I'm wrong?
See that's your problem. Your concentrating on me. Not the topic. And not what people really want. Tell me I'm wrong that the majority of the people want the Packages to be affordable? If you want to pay $5 or $6k+ for a Sasquatch package plus another $1500 for the auto just so you can get it. By all means go for it. The majority won't. Once shit becomes too expensive the excitement will be gone. It will be no different then the Competition other then there offering more options.

You say I want a Bad ass Bronco but I want it cheap? Cheap would under $25k. I never said that. If Ford wants to separate themselves from the Competition they'll make the Packages and Accessories affordable. Because if not and no one buys them then whats the difference and what exactly did they accomplish?

And by the way this is all Speculation. Unless you use to work at Ford and your buddies with some of the big wigs and you know what the prices are. Maybe thats why your taking this topic so personal. But for all I know Ford may knock this out of the park and blow everyone's mind and the pricing will be amazing. I hope they do.

And again I didn't spin anything. People can read what you wrote and what I said in response. You can't compare Harley. Totally different. You can't build a Sportster into a RoadKing Special. You can build a Base Bronco.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I share your hope, but we aren't going to see a $3500 sasquatch package and a bunch of a la carte options on all of the models.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You missed the point. If they price the package too expensive and it costs near the same as a Badlands but its still not a Badlands because it doesn't have the front stabilizer disconnect. Who would do that? So I do understand the concept of a cheaper Base model. Its supposed to be cheaper. Lol.

Fords the one offering packages to build the base into what you want not me. Ask them. I think its its a great idea again as long as its still affordable.

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FCA does not report by trim levels but I have heard the Rubicon trim makes up around 25%. Sports are the biggest seller with Sahara next according to some guys on the Jeep forum. Not sure how accurate “some guys on the Jeep forum really are”.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It won't be a fun ride for the average Joe if the pricing is too expensive. They need desperately to get this right. Especially during the current economic times.
I was watching a video a few days ago and the guy said he heard the Sasquatch package would be $9k. No idea where he got this from.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They also nailed the idea about turning Bronco into a brand. I Iike how they kept it simple with the naming structure and just called the little guy the Bronco-Sport instead of applying another legacy name or thinking up something trendy. Next is Bronco-Truck and then maybe a bit bigger Bronco version (but smaller than the Expedition) with a 3rd row. Call it Bronco-Excursion
Fixed it

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was watching a video a few days ago and the guy said he heard the Sasquatch package would be $9k. No idea where he got this from.
I sure hope not. Honestly I highly doubt that. I cant see it being that much.. Nobody would buy it. Except for rich people.
Sponsored