Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think people are going to be disappointed

with all this money flying out from the Feds and the dollar losing its status globally as the only trade currency it is losing value
Not sure why people don’t get the basic economics behind printing money, #1 someone is going to pay #2 if you don’t have people pay right away (taxes etc) then the value of the money decreases. It’s way more complicated however that’s 101

Anyway the point is the dollar is losing its value. Ford is going to have to cost these vehicles with this in mind as the whole supply chain is getting more expensive
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think people are going to be disappointed

with all this money flying out from the Feds and the dollar losing its status globally as the only trade currency it is losing value
Not sure why people don’t get the basic economics behind printing money, #1 someone is going to pay #2 if you don’t have people pay right away (taxes etc) then the value of the money decreases. It’s way more complicated however that’s 101

Anyway the point is the dollar is losing its value. Ford is going to have to cost these vehicles with this in mind as the whole supply chain is getting more expensive
I have that feeling too my friend. I've said it in another thread somewhere. I worry Covid-19 is going to screw everything this winter. Supply chains and the main factory.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I mean the no V8 thing is exactly why I haven’t been interested in a Wrangler. If they fixed that problem they would have me on the lot tomorrow.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Of course you should expect the price of the Base to increase the more you add. I'd be an idiot not to think that. But what im saying is if the Packages are too expensive and 1 Package like the Sasquatch for example sends you all the way up to near the price of the Badlands whats the point? You'll get more Value in just buying the Badlands.

The Badlands is still going to have more options built in like front stabilizer disconnect and upgraded interior. There would be no point in doing that with the Base.

And let's be honest the Base is not some amazing out of this world price on its own. The $1,500 destination fee kills that claim. Im not saying its horrible. I was impressed when I saw it was $28,500. But then when I learned about the destination fee I was just like ah ok figures its really $30k and then plus taxes for me its $32k.
Yeah I was wanting BD, 2.7, auto, hardtop, bigger tires then like, dude that’s gonna be like 45k+taxes easy for an off road suv. Now I’m base, plus options I want. It’s definitely not a budget suv

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I was wanting BD, 2.7, auto, hardtop, bigger tires then like, dude that’s gonna be like 45k+taxes easy for an off road suv. Now I’m base, plus options I want. It’s definitely not a budget suv
Honestly for me I reserved a Base so I can build it the way I want as well. But that can change if the Packages and accessories are too expensive. Also i really love the washable vinyl interior and drain plugs in the Black Diamond. And i highly doubt those options will be available to add on Base. Which is fine. I don't expect them to be.

So for now my main plan is to go Base + Sasquatch. In hoping the Sasquatch is affordable. Id rather the upgraded off road capability then creature comforts.

Sponsored

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure a Rubicon with plastic bumper, manual transmission, soft top and cloth seats is 42

Now lets try to compare with the info we have and option it out to be similar of Badlands or Wildtrak...

Steal bumper,auto Transmission,leather seat( would select vinyl but you know it's not available lol) dual top... aux switch, all these are standard in the compared models.

I'm at 53k now. and I am being cautious not to select options I am not sure about like cold weather,key-less entry. Don't actually know if it will be standard on the compared models.

Goes to show that ford must have looked at the jeep build website before they publish the msrp.

This is too serious! Lets have some fun!

I hope Ford is listening.

Ford : We are listening
Customer: ?

In the meantime....

Parent to child : Time to go to Bed!
Child : I'm listening
Parent : ?
Child : Seen that online , looked like it worked to keep people waiting for actions.
Parent: ?
Parent: ....
Parent: You want some pineapple pizza?
Child : Yes
Parent : go to bed!

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure a Rubicon with plastic bumper, manual transmission, soft top and cloth seats is 42

Now lets try to compare with the info we have and option it out to be similar of Badlands or Wildtrak...

Steal bumper,auto Transmission,leather seat( would select vinyl but you know it's not available lol) dual top... aux switch, all these are standard in the compared models.

I'm at 53k now. and I am being cautious not to select options I am not sure about like cold weather,key-less entry. Don't actually know if it will be standard on the compared models.

Goes to show that ford must have looked at the jeep build website before they publish the msrp.

In the meantime....

Child : Seen that online , looked like it worked to keep people waiting for actions.
Parent : Then go to bed!
The problem is when you compare the Bronco to the Jeep your making the comparison with a vehicle thats waaay over priced. Jeeps are expensive as Hell and they nickle and dime the crap out of their customers. Thats why I never bought one.

Also I'm not really complaining about the prices of the Bronco model line up. Even though i wish they were a tiny bit cheaper. Basically I wish there was no $1,500 destination fee. Thats the kick in the nuts. Other then that I'm fine with the prices.

What im mainly talking about and merely hoping for is good pricing on the factory packages and accessories. Thats it. Especially for people who want to build the Base. This can be the difference between a big hit or miss in that area and transcend the industry. JMO..

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Auto Transmission, Leather seats and Dual tops ARE NOT STANDARD on the Badlands, they are optional.

Ford Bronco I hope Ford is listening. 1596985648669

Ford Bronco I hope Ford is listening. 1596985671539

Jud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frs
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

In the meantime....

Parent : go to bed!
I think the bronco is going to be great, however, it is more than a rubi. 4 door badlands is 44500 and46k with destinination..that 3k more than rubi. And no leather auto and fuel top are not standard

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Auto Transmission, Leather seats and Dual tops ARE NOT STANDARD on the Badlands, they are optional.

What I said is :

Incorporated the badlands and wildtrak in the same comment but for those who like to point all the fine details!

Was just comparing the fact that there is no cloth seat offered on these trim if you want to have something to compare with you have to select leather witch is the closest in price to vinyl imo.

They don't have plastic bumper Hope they never cheap out the price like that.

I know badlands is manual 2.3 as standard and the wildtrak is 2.7 auto,

As for the top we know the wildtrak as a hard top standard

If you can't see that badlands and wildtrak have more options included as base then the wrangler rubicon.... ok I am not arguing that.

Sponsored

Jud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frs
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What I said is :

Incorporated the badlands and wildtrak in the same comment but for those who like to point all the fine details!

Was just comparing the fact that there is no cloth seat offered on these trim if you want to have something to compare with you have to select leather witch is the closest in price to vinyl imo.

They don't have plastic bumper Hope they never cheap out the price like that.

I know badlands is manual 2.3 as standard and the wildtrak is 2.7 auto,

As for the top we know the wildtrak as a hard top standard

If you can't see that badlands and wildtrak have more options included as base then the wrangler rubicon.... ok I am not arguing that.
Cool.... wild is 52k.... so I would hope it would come with more.... also badlands is 3k more.... comes with steel bumpers ... bumper group from jeep is what 1k.. so the bronco is not less expensive. They will both be around same price for same stuff.. ..I personally think it's worth it but imo 50k for a car is not expensive anymore

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a fair amount of content in that package. I'm thinking just the shocks, wheels, tires would run $3k?
Except you’re not going to have to pay as if you’re buying them after market. What you pay here will mostly be the difference in cost from what comes standard on the model you’re choosing, and what’s supplied with those in the Sasquatch package.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are supplying it from the factory so they can offer the items cheaper vs the normal prices you think of typically paying in the aftermarket.

Also I do not think it will be $3k. Probably closer to $5k. Id love to see it at $3500 which would be amazing. The sky would open up and Angels would sing i would be standing their naked feeling the warm glow, a white bird would land on my shoulder and whisper welcome home to Ford my son welcome home. ?

If its over $5k the ground will open up with fire and a leg will pop out and kick me in the nuts. A voice will say what were you expecting boy. ??
I was thinking $3k just for those 3 items. One video I saw said he heard the whole package may be $9k. If true, that a lot of cash for just one package.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking $3k just for those 3 items. One video I saw said he heard the whole package may be $9k. If true, that a lot of cash for just one package.
Yeah. No way in Hell would I pay $9k for the Sasquatch package. Everything right now is just speculation so I guess well have to wait and see. Hopefully Ford is smart with this one.
Sponsored