Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These pics from another thread really show how good the regular fenders look with 35s. So, i would love to order the squatch package but get the regular fenders. If not, I now have to debate ordering non sqautch to get the regular fenders but I want the 4.7. But the more I think about it, I would be fine with the 4.46 rear end when I add 35s. My prior Jeeps has 4.10 gears and we’re totally fine with 35s.

any reason to squatch other than gearing?

anyone think we’ll be able to order the squatch with regular fenders? Probably not As the tires will stick it and that’s a no-no in some states.

Ford Bronco I hope I can order the Sasquatch with regular fender flares - pics 5A1901BD-14EB-4570-AA82-79B598BC7BE1

Ford Bronco I hope I can order the Sasquatch with regular fender flares - pics 86C4ADD0-6A3E-4439-97B3-D5D183A6D3C5
Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squatch and trade.....someone will want the wider ones.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope, you wouldn't be able to get that from the factory. But, given they're removable, I'm sure you could just purchase a set of the narrower ones from your local dealer/parts department and just swap the narrower ones on yourself at a later date (you may not be able to order them right away).

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not convinced that the tires on that Badlands 4-door are 35" because they are similar in size to the 33". The spare is the same size as what's on the Bronco, and it's a test vehicle. They don't leave the test track with possible street illegal modifications (fenders not covering the whole tire).

Ford Bronco I hope I can order the Sasquatch with regular fender flares - pics Tire Compariso

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not convinced that the tires on that Badlands 4-door are 35" because they are similar in size to the 33". The spare is the same size as what's on the Bronco, and it's a test vehicle. They don't leave the test track with possible street illegal modifications (fenders not covering the whole tire).

Ford Bronco I hope I can order the Sasquatch with regular fender flares - pics Tire Compariso
Thanks - this shows me I should be totally fine with 35s with the regular fenders, only sticking out .6” each side past whee the standard 33s would be. Now just hoping they won’t rub intil I can get a 2 Or 2.5” aftermarket lift

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They aren't going to sell you a vehicle with flares that don't cover the tires. There's this little thing called regulations. The general public doesn't appreciate rock chips and broken windshields.

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover D2, Charger Daytona
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the look of the narrow but like my paint better. These kind of tires will throw up rocks and mud everywhere. Other people’s cars will take damage as well with the small fenders

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your gonna be that dude dinging our windshields? You would get pulled over quick where I live.

Andrew Bynum

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry CE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh man, OP, you just called in the brigade of people who act like the majority of off-roaders out there don’t already have tires slightly sticking out.

They’ll wag their fingers at you in disgust and cite the (unenforced) regulations for each jurisdictions before you can even blink.

Then they’ll tell you about rocks flying like JFK’s magic bullet until you’re beaten into submission.

Don’t listen to these people; do you, OP.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To revive this thread...
I am in the same boat..not liking the sas flares, but even swapping the flares out the standard flares you'd still be with the 8.5 sas wheel, which I am presuming give it that poke.
I want the 2.7 Auto so I need sas to get the 4.7 gearing. I know what the solution is, but it is expensive. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here.
At this point I am thinking about BL non sas with BL optional 8 inch wheel and going 35/11.50/17 Nitto TG's with the Ford 2 inch lift and forgo the 4.7...grrr.
Sponsored