Sponsored

I Just had my Bronco rustproofed with Noxudol 900.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They don't apply it to rotating parts like the driveshaft or the shocks or exhaust, which is good.

I see on other forums some references to Noxudol 900 (what they apply to the frame) as "tar." The actual listed ingredients include waxes, solvents, and "bitumen," which in America is called asphalt, and not quite the same as tar...FWIW. The 900 sets up pretty quickly so the car can be driven immediately after.

I think the cavity wax they use is probably Noxudol 750. Supposedly similar viscosity to Fluid Film.

There are other variants, 300 and 700. From what I've read I might prefer those, but I don't think anybody around these parts (MD, VA, DC) applies them.

I'm wondering how Woolwax, Fluid Film, etc. compare to Noxudol 900 over the long haul in terms of all the pros/cons. I've read that Noxudol was spec'd for warranty service on Toyotas, but I'm sure that would be the 300/700 as the 900 can't be applied over rust.
Sponsored

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a can of the 900 to check it out. The instructions recommend applying the 750 first as a primer over any rusted areas. Here's the Noxudol product catalog. Happy reading. Imprimir (noxudolusa.com)

OP
OP
Darrell

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a can of the 900 to check it out. The instructions recommend applying the 750 first as a primer over any rusted areas. Here's the Noxudol product catalog. Happy reading. Imprimir (noxudolusa.com)
That has a great explanation of all their products. Well done and thanks.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmm, I I have to wonder about some of these other products.
Here is a fairly definitive test showing several products.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm, I I have to wonder about some of these other products.
Here is a fairly definitive test showing several products.
I question how "definitive" any undercoating test is that includes a Flex Seal product, but that's just me.

Noxudol is a legit undercoating, but it's from Sweden so most Yanks aren't aware of it. Not unlike Bilt Hamber, Dinitrol, Waxoyl. All great though not marketed As Seen on TV.

Sponsored

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just had my Bronco rustproofed with Noxudol 900. It was done at Automotive Protection services in Fairfax, VA. I'm just wondering if anybody else has done this. Here's a description

Rustproofing involves applying cavity wax (similar to Fluid Film) inside the upper sheet metal of your vehicle. Once applied, it seals out air and moisture which contributes to the formation of rust. We apply our rustproofing cavity wax inside the door panels, rocker panels, tailgates, trunk lids, and inside the hood.

Our rustproofing cavity wax is an impressive product that, along with regular maintenance, will ensure a rust-free body for your vehicle - the product is backed by a ten-year written warranty by Noxudol.

If you'd like to protect your vehicles upper sheet metal against the formation of rust there is no better option on the market today than a Noxudol cavity wax application.

Noxudol 900
Noxudol is a superior line of undercoatings and rust-proofing products manufactured and engineered to provide excellent protection to all motor vehicles. For decades Europe's leading automotive manufacturers have relied on the advantages of Noxudol products to provide unrivaled rust protection on their new vehicles. The combination of Noxudol cavity wax and Noxudol 900 working in concert to protect your vehicle's exposed metal is unrivaled in the marketplace.
tempImage9RgSt8.png
tempImage9RgSt8.png
tempImagenPZtEK.png
tempImagevqlCYn.png
tempImagezHVOOt.png
tempImage9RgSt8.png
tempImagenPZtEK.png
tempImagevqlCYn.png
tempImagezHVOOt.png
tempImage9RgSt8.png
Nice! I'm in the DMV area as well, I plan on doin the same upon delivery.

OP
OP
Darrell

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I'm in the DMV area as well, I plan on doin the same upon delivery.
While I was at the shop getting it undercoated, I also had them tint the two front door windows

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While I was at the shop getting it undercoated, I also had them tint the two front door windows
Ok, awesome. I actually have the place in Richmond that's doing my PPF and ceramic to tint my front windows.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just had my Bronco rustproofed with Noxudol 900. It was done at Automotive Protection services in Fairfax, VA. I'm just wondering if anybody else has done this. Here's a description

Rustproofing involves applying cavity wax (similar to Fluid Film) inside the upper sheet metal of your vehicle. Once applied, it seals out air and moisture which contributes to the formation of rust. We apply our rustproofing cavity wax inside the door panels, rocker panels, tailgates, trunk lids, and inside the hood.

Our rustproofing cavity wax is an impressive product that, along with regular maintenance, will ensure a rust-free body for your vehicle - the product is backed by a ten-year written warranty by Noxudol.

If you'd like to protect your vehicles upper sheet metal against the formation of rust there is no better option on the market today than a Noxudol cavity wax application.

Noxudol 900
Noxudol is a superior line of undercoatings and rust-proofing products manufactured and engineered to provide excellent protection to all motor vehicles. For decades Europe's leading automotive manufacturers have relied on the advantages of Noxudol products to provide unrivaled rust protection on their new vehicles. The combination of Noxudol cavity wax and Noxudol 900 working in concert to protect your vehicle's exposed metal is unrivaled in the marketplace.
How are you liking the Noxudol so far? I've been getting emails from APS asking whether I want to go forward with Woolwax or Noxudol.

OP
OP
Darrell

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far I've been happy with it, It makes the undercarriage look like a showroom finish. No complaints hopefully it does what it's supposed to do. I'll let you know in 10 years :)
Sponsored