First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gli
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice looking truck! I was just looking at those myself since my Tacoma is 11 years old with almost 200k miles. My wife wants to get something that we can take the top off of and cruise the beach, so the Bronco seemed to be right on time. However, I agree with you. I'm not a fan of how Ford is doing things. If I can't test drive it prior to them "locking" me in with a huge non-refundable down payment, then I'll be out as well. 1st year production vehicles are usually where they try to figure out all the areas they went wrong...and for nearly $60k for the build I want, that's too much of a risk.
I was just browsing midsize midsize trucks and they are way cheaper for the top line trims like $5k savings!
Remember the price on the B&P taxes and other fees are still not included, looking around 4-5k on top of it! #ford 0% APR is the only thing that will make me sign the dotted line to purchase a #Bronco! ???

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The main reason is practicality. I hate the look of 4D and I cannot justify spending 45k on 2 doors just to offroad.

Other reasons Ford really pissed me off with there build restrictions. I could not build my dream Bronco. Also, I really wanted someone to drive and review the car before I submit the order but it seems like this is Ford plan to avoid negative reviews.

So I bought instead Chevy Colorado ZR2.
I will still keep my eye on used Bronco in the next five years.

I made an early reservation in July. You can just search my nick name in spread sheet to find my reservation number.

All the best!

20201031_163101.jpg

20201031_163111.jpg

20201031_163124.jpg
Congrats! This is literally what my 2nd choice would be. Love a small truck with lockers and armor. Enjoy it!

VenomJT

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I love the new look. A definite upgrade. I have a blacked out 2020 Gladiator Rubi that I love, and looking to configure a Bronco, but may be waiting on the Warthog. Looking to get the feel from everyone on current orders, and determining if I buy from dealer and modify myself or not. I love the new Bronco.

IMG_20200606_185522_251.jpg

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been checking out a 2023 cllorado zr2. Honestly, when you factor in everything it's starting to sawy me
Sponsored