First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
:ROFLMAO: I don't know how people don't realize that parking like that idiot just begs for people to F with your vehicle.
If your in an empty part of the lot where no one else is going to park anyway, fine. But its the a-holes who park like that right up front that steam me. And if you drive a big pick up or convertible with long doors, park at a distance and enjoy a 30 second walk. Also have some respect for your own ride.
Sponsored

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Soft top parked in the back 40 , careful , don’t leave change in cup holder

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Judging by your screen name, I am assuming it was the other guy who parked like an A-hole?
I think that he was leaving LOTS of room... not a bad parker..

BullyHayes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not Bronco-related, but since we're talking about parking: The orange Ford Escape is my wife's. This was when they first started going back into the office during the COVID panic. She was the first to park on this level and found only one other person parked on the level when she left for lunch. I'll let the picture speak for itself. No one else parked on that level that day.
Ford Bronco I just wanted to park alone….. IMG_6533

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Judging by your screen name, I am assuming it was the other guy who parked like an A-hole?
Project much?

1 page later...

Hey...it's cool if you park like that too. Just don't complain if something happens to your vehicle while you are parked like that. Best of luck! (y)
Yeah, you are. Stop justifying and thus encouraging people to destroy other peoples property. 2 wrongs don't make a right, crazy concept I know.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not Bronco-related, but since we're talking about parking: The orange Ford Escape is my wife's. This was when they first started going back into the office during the COVID panic. She was the first to park on this level and found only one other person parked on the level when she left for lunch. I'll let the picture speak for itself. No one else parked on that level that day.
Ford Bronco I just wanted to park alone….. IMG_6533
Seriously. How about this one…

Ford Bronco I just wanted to park alone….. 804262FD-64DA-43B3-9EA3-1E2C6B70ADE0

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Of course. But it sounds very much like the old “Look at how she was dressed, she was asking for it” excuse.

If the story here was that someone had indeed come along and vandalized that second Bronco, or “pulled his F-450 to with in about 2 inches of his driver side fender just on principle alone”, too many people here would respond with, “Well, when you park like that, this is what happens.” Which is a really sick way to look at things.

And these people are in here, too.
completely agree man. I was literally going to use the same examples, but figured I've said enough.

The only thing I was going to add is that, which is more like the case, nothing will happen to the car that 'takes up 2 spots'. Actually doing it, and typing it out behind a keyboard to people you don't know are very different things. The internet (and thus world) is full of "pull my F-450 to with in about 2 inches of his driver side fender just on principle alone” but in reality would just mutter a few curse words in their head and just keep on driving.

It's also full of the “Well, when you park like that, this is what happens.” but would be the first person posting on this forum "look what some a-hole did to my bronco".

Ford Bronco I just wanted to park alone….. 804262FD-64DA-43B3-9EA3-1E2C6B70ADE0
safety in numbers! 😂

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If the parking lot has plenty of spaces does it really matter if someone parked at the end of the lot straddling a parking spot? I bought a used car last year no dings whatsoever and I have about 5 door dings on my car as I wait for my Bronco. I park perfectly between lines every time as well. When I get my Bronco I just might straddle a spot in at the far end of a parking lot too, for some reason even parking at the end of a lot people want to park right next to you.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's also full of the “Well, when you park like that, this is what happens.” but would be the first person posting on this forum "look what some a-hole did to my bronco".
💯% this!

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Straddling lines is bad etiquette, I'm actually ok with it in an un crowded lot. The ones that park in the handicap spots that shouldn't make me a bit hot.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would would pulled my F-450 to with in about 2 inches of his driver side fender just on principle alone.
True story.... I met a friend at a Bass Pro in OKC years ago and parked somewhat by myself, not a lot of vehicles in the lot. There was corvette parked like the bronco in the pic above. When my friend got there he of course saw the vette and couldn't help himself and did the same as you suggested. When we came out of the store and started walking to our vehicles, the vette owner was standing there waiting. One of the largest men I've ever seen, I have no idea how he drove it. I'm guessing around 6'10" and 385-400lbs and "fit". Needless to say, and we're both not small, we walked on to my vehicle and got in and left lol. Went and ate lunch and came back later to retrieve his truck.

Last edited: