First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My experience with the cluster is there are many many things that could be improved, all of which I don’t even notice anymore. If I’m towing, I select the mode that shows me my temps. If I’m off road I select the combination inclinometer/power distribution screen that doesn’t really work if you are using google maps to navigate. The most ironic part of an inclinometer is that if I need it, I’m paying attention to driving. Analog Speedo? That was an Easter egg masquerading as an analog speedometer.. Ultimately the cluster is hateful, but I’ve simply forgotten to hate it.
Sponsored

RR Drummer

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew / Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t gotten my 2024 Bronco yet (1/15/24 build) but have researched enough and driven the Broncos to know I’m not a fan of the Bronco instrument panel. Maybe because I love my 2021 F150 digital instrument cluster so much, heck even my 2019 Edge digital instrument cluster is better than the Broncos. It’s not a deal breaker but seriously could be so much better.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just picked up my bronco this morning and drove it for the first time. The instrument cluster is straight garbage. Did Ford let an intern design this thing holy shit. First off why are there two speedometers if you want a digital one make it an option not a standard this person needs to go to UX design school for Christ sake
Now that there isn't a microchip shortage, expect full LED dash displays when the 2025 refresh comes out. Expect further for aftermarket to figure out how to retrofit.
Sponsored