First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Raptor cluster should fit, we just waiting for them to become available! This is all the regular broncos need! Somebody will get it working! Hopefully it plug and play with some basic forscan programming! #dreams
Sponsored

bosko23

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Bad Lands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Part number for raptor cluster
(N2DZ-10849-A)

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious to find out how many who are fine with the gauge cluster drive an automatic or don't tow. I'd guess it's a big percentage.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The normal one is fine, it is beyond old and boring however. I will be surprised if the Raptor one is a drop in replacement. Just like at the 8 and 12 inch screens.

Sponsored

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After driving mine some more, the main thing I would change is making the analog gauge on the left the tach instead of speedo. Also, let me use something other than crappy Apple Maps for turn by turn in the dash (totally a software thing). It's still mostly fine for my needs though.

I did a cluster swap in my XLT F150, which wasn't all that hard once I found someone selling reprogrammed units. Don't know if it would be that easy here. Also not sure I'd want to go with the Raptor cluster... But never say never!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's terrible but the real problem is that stupid analog speedo. If you're gonna have analog ANYTHING it should be a tach. Otherwise go full digital.

Analog speedos in modern cars at stupid and useless.
It's only pretending to be analog, and contrary to a couple people earlier I think it looks awful too. The needle is so fat you can't really tell what it's pointing at. Complete waste of space.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they can update it to drop the digital speedo, I'll be good. Though a dial tach would be preferred as well.
Hopefully somebody will swap a Bronco Raptor instrument panel to prove the concept 🙏
This been done yet?! Bueller...Bueller...Anyone?

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be fair there hasn’t been a good dashboard since 1966 in American cars at least.

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't say I am a fan. It's fine. I would have been happier with an analog gauge cluster really.

Sponsored

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After driving mine some more, the main thing I would change is making the analog gauge on the left the tach instead of speedo. Also, let me use something other than crappy Apple Maps for turn by turn in the dash (totally a software thing). It's still mostly fine for my needs though.

I did a cluster swap in my XLT F150, which wasn't all that hard once I found someone selling reprogrammed units. Don't know if it would be that easy here. Also not sure I'd want to go with the Raptor cluster... But never say never!
Ooo, yeah! An analog tach would have been cooler and more functional with a manual.

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Domestic automakers are still struggling with the cluster. They finally started to figure out analog clusters, then the screens became a thing and sent them back to square 1. Porsche friggin' nailed how to integrate screens with analog gauges, but then they made it worse in the latest models (2018 top, 2022 bottom).

2018-porsche-911-carrera-gts-cabriolet-first-drive.jpg

Porsche-992-Carrera-4S-Cabrio-for-sale-20.jpg

HoosierMan

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT & 2014 F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't say I am a fan. It's fine. I would have been happier with an analog gauge cluster really.
I prefer analog gauges with a digital screen in between, but would be okay with digital gauges within binnacles. I really think the flat all digital panels are lazy and boring design.

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Domestic automakers are still struggling with the cluster. They finally started to figure out analog clusters, then the screens became a thing and sent them back to square 1. Porsche friggin' nailed how to integrate screens with analog gauges:

View attachment 433171
Nice! Yeah, I have a 12" screen for other stuff. A nice gauge cluster like this is my preference.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs