Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJ, 2021 4DR Badlands, 2023 DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My husband and I installed ours this morning. Took about 20 min between the two of us. A good 5 min of that time was us fixing problems we created, like the drivers side roof clamp was misaligned when we tried to close the roof—just took a little trial and error adjusting. Very straightforward and seems about a good value: cost to quality ratio. The one piece of constructive feedback is that the closed zipper kind of just “ends” a little out of alignment with the zipper pull hanging down and does not feel totally seated like a typical zipper. I will probably secure it with a piece of black electrical tape or something so it looks a little more finished. Haven’t taken it out for a drive yet but with the liner the vehicle just feels a little warmer/cozier.
Sponsored

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just put mine on tonight. No hardware used. I already have the Gearshade Bimini installed so I threw it on over the bimini, used the magnets to hold it place and shut the soft top over it. Worked perfect and made a huge difference in wind noise. Drove it up to 75 mph and it made a dramatic difference in sound. Super pleased with it. Worth every penny.

BroncoOB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia, Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I gotta give kudos as I am truly loving the Bronco headliner for my soft top Bronco. Especially with this recent cold stretch, my Bronco has been very comfortable and it is much quieter in the cabin (no, I did not do a decibel check).

I just drove 8 hours to see the in-laws off of Lake Erie and the cabin temp was comfortable and quiet all the way around. My daughter and wife both agree.
I am looking at Dirty Dog also. Is there a discount code?

OP
OP
Evenrute

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There was when I ordered. I found that they guy is super responsive through the B6 Forum last winter. You may want to ask him. I am still just as thrilled with the headliner from my last post.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one of the Jtops for mine in the black and white Texas flag my wife got me for Christmas that is super good quality. Expensive but good too.

https://www.broncosunshades.com/

Sponsored

Roadbeast

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here. Installed mine over my sunscreen. The magnetic sides hold nicely. Definitely a difference in nouse and heat. I think it cuts down on the crosswind. Seems to be a little more comfortable for the kids.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great to hear. Mine should be delivered tomorrow. Looking forward to having it for the colder months.

I gotta give kudos as I am truly loving the Bronco headliner for my soft top Bronco. Especially with this recent cold stretch, my Bronco has been very comfortable and it is much quieter in the cabin (no, I did not do a decibel check).

I just drove 8 hours to see the in-laws off of Lake Erie and the cabin temp was comfortable and quiet all the way around. My daughter and wife both agree.

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lol,why get a soft top? Do folks think 1/8th of material would be quiet?
For the convenience of going topless. In nice weather. Why would you not find an alternative if you can? For the cold weather. Negativity doesn’t help anything.

dphan

Big Bend
First Name
David Phan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just ordered mines and can't wait to install it! Thanks again

R8RWD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here. Installed mine over my sunscreen. The magnetic sides hold nicely. Definitely a difference in nouse and heat. I think it cuts down on the crosswind. Seems to be a little more comfortable for the kids.
I just ordered one today for a 16 hour road trip, to quiet down the highway noise.

I wanted a different sunscreen than dirtydog, but theirs uses identical hardware so I felt I should stay with the same mfg.

However you are saying you simply "layed it over" your sunscreen and the magnets held it in place enough? If so that's great news. But does it "sag" down as it puts weight on the sunscreen? No other fasteners used? Thank you

Sponsored

McCrosky2004

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 SWR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed mine and yes less noise and I thank it helped the radio sound a little better. Next month driving from New Orleans to Off-Roadeo in NH. Also would like to no about using the sunscreen and putting liner on top. I like the way it looks now no sagging.

IMG_5442.jpeg

cdikmi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend, 1996 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
are there any discount codes available?
Sponsored